Nirun Condominium Comlex

Lesh

I am thinking of moving their myself, the economy is so bad in pattaya now my street near Nirun is slowly being boarded up and my land lord has warned me of him closing up shop and me to maybe make a plan B.

i thought of Nirun and my girl and i have walked over on 6 occasions or so at different times, it doesnt seem too bad so we started haggling with the realtor types and just asking word of mouth with the locals and we checked out quite a few rooms from the smaller buildings (thats all i need) .

I can get quotes of 4500-5000 per month w a 6 month lease but i didnt try to haggle down yet.

For the electric the realtor types wanted 6 to 9 baht per unit which is a ripoff, one realtor lady said to me 10 times "oh everyone pays 6 plus". i get back to the office and quickly talked her boss down to 3 something (govt rate) and i looked right at the thai lady and called her a liar (khun go hoke) and she stormed off. so be careful of the realtors. the private rentals seemed ok scamwise.

anyways 4 questions for anyone there:

-is the pool clean and kept up? the water looked a bit cloudly each time i looked.

-how is the sound insulation? i dont blast my music but i work the muay thai pads for an hour a day which is a bit loud. pop pop pop..

-any break-ins? how is security

-i live not far on soi town in town and use a DTAC aircard and the reception is bad, i might get 2-3 bars at best, anyone else using a DTAC aircard there and how is the performance ?

thanks for any help!

greatly appreciate

SGH

PS any other sugestions for this general area besides Nirun?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic