Songkran festival 2015

Wow!!! It would be mice to see some of that rain here on Samui ! ..... Great shots Mr K . ^ thumbsup.gif

Our day should be tomorrow afternoon / evening .... here on Samui .... unless it the other recent event, puts a stop to it... sad.png

Hope to get a few images, if it does! wink.png

• Like 1

Wow!!! It would be mice to see some of that rain here on Samui ! ..... Great shots Mr K . ^ thumbsup.gif

Our day should be tomorrow afternoon / evening .... here on Samui .... unless it the other recent event, puts a stop to it... sad.png

Thanks mate only managed to get down there for an hour as I was shooting something else, the rain was to much of an opportunity to miss so got down there as fast as I could, hoping for better tomorrow going to hit it in the evening with some good light^^

• Like 1

Thanks mate only managed to get down there for an hour as I was shooting something else, the rain was to much of an opportunity to miss so got down there as fast as I could, hoping for better tomorrow going to hit it in the evening with some good light^^

What are you using for camera water protection? I hope I can get out to try my EM-1 as it is water resistant. But, nice shots.

What are you using for camera water protection? I hope I can get out to try my EM-1 as it is water resistant. But, nice shots.

I just use a black bag from the 7/11 that's about as much as you need if your body and glass are weather sealed^^

Edited by mrhitchens
  • Like 1