Officers summon Facebook user allegedly linked to Samui bombing

Lite Beer

Officers summon Facebook user allegedly linked to Samui bombing

BANGKOK, 12 April 2015 (NNT) – Security officers have exercised powers under Section 44 to summon the person whose Facebook post suggested that there would be a violent incident in Samui, Surat Thani. The island was rocked by a car bomb explosion on Saturday.

Deputy Government Spokesman Maj.Gen. Sansern Kaeokamnerd on Sunday said security officers had brought Narin Amnongbua who posted the message on Facebook for interrogation. Mr. Narin, who had been found in Nonthaburi province, was expected to provide information that could lead to all people involved in the explosion, said the deputy spokesman.

It was the first time that Section 44 was used to maintain peace and order after it was invoked earlier this month, the deputy spokesman added.

Maj.Gen. Sansern stated further that Mr. Narin had given useful information on many aspects but it was too early to reveal what he had said. His information had to be verified first.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-04-12 footer_n.gif

now this is getting interesting, a central/northern province man saying it was going to happen, wonder who or what he knew and who he associated with.

Edited by seajae
  • Like 2

Police say shopping mall’s car bomb similar to the type used in Deep South

IMG_20150412_163055-wpcf_728x413.jpg

KOH SAMUI: -- The car bomb which exploded at the Central Festival shopping mall in Samui on Friday night April 10 was the same type of improvised explosive device (IED) widely used by suspected militants in the restive Deep South, said deputy national police chief Pol Gen Chakthip Chaichinda, today.

He disclosed that explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) squad found the wreckage of a 15-kg gas tank and traces of ammonia nitrate. The findings led the EOD squad to believe the bomb was made of a 15-kg gas tank stuffed with explosives and chemicals and detonated with a mobile phone.

He said the car bomb was similar to the type used by militants in the three southernmost provinces.

But the police have not concluded that the explosion which left about 20 people injured and several cars at the mall’s underground parking lot was the work of southern militants.

However, one member of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship Mr Narin Umnongbua, alias M Suadaeng, was arrested by police at a workers’ camp in Nonthaburi Saturday night after he posted a message in Facebook page about the Samui car bomb explosion.

Narin reportedly denied any involvement with the explosion but police kept him in custody anyway for further interrogation.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/police-say-shopping-malls-car-bomb-similar-to-the-type-used-in-deep-south

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-04-12

So the Army are monitoring everyone's Facebook messages now?

I would think members of the UDD most certainly are being monitored and by the trail they have left they do not seem to be the brightest.

Most disturbing is the possibility of a southern connection via the type of bomb used. Cooperation against a common enemy?

• Like 1

now this is getting interesting, a central/northern province man saying it was going to happen, wonder who or what he knew and who he associated with.

Nonthaburi is is a suburb of Bangkok, so he is (using your "logic") associated with the Democrats??

Only if your username is: M Redshirt

And invites people to Samui to see fireworks before the explosion took place.

Pure genius!!

The above is according to BP today.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Every country has their security forces checking all types of media , this is not un-usual , the un- usual part is that they maybe right.

Nonthaburi is is a suburb of Bangkok, so he is (using your "logic") associated with the Democrats??

Geography[edit]

Nonthaburi is located directly northwest of Bangkok on the Chao Phraya river.(for your benefit of course).

I believe I never mentioned who he was associated with but seems you cant help yourself once again to reply with your assumptions. I guess if I had said he use m redshirt as his name you would have had something to base you fabrication on but again you dont really need anything to base your fabrications on being a good red appologist

• Like 2

Island feud???

Ha, as if bombing Festival could make it go away, and let more locals profit more...

They will just about anything that pops into their heads. Ill formed in concept or not.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

Geography[edit]

Nonthaburi is located directly northwest of Bangkok on the Chao Phraya river.(for your benefit of course).

I believe I never mentioned who he was associated with but seems you cant help yourself once again to reply with your assumptions. I guess if I had said he use m redshirt as his name you would have had something to base you fabrication on but again you dont really need anything to base your fabrications on being a good red appologist

My post #9

Pure genius!!

• Like 1

Island feud???

Ha, as if bombing Festival could make it go away, and let more locals profit more...

They will just about anything that pops into their heads. Ill formed in concept or not.

fear is a man's best friend. go away?....no no, just pay

Actually it's not, it's a province on its own... AND parts are of it are reputed to be quite Red.

• Like 1

Geography[edit]

My post #9

Pure genius!!

avoided everything I said like a true red, pity you cant answer the questions but as I said it expected of you.

PS. Try reading what I actually wrote and not what you are trying to infer

Yep, most likely from the building which Dept. PM Pol. Captain had erected with the 400 million Baht funds for his 'internet protection' team. Might even be the same people working there.