Arrest Warrant Issued for Peerapat Singhon for Tour Fraud

Jacob Maslow

post-231994-0-38504500-1429130081_thumb.

Phuket Diamond Tours (photo from website)

Peerapat Singhon failed to adhere to a police summons. Mr. Peerapat is accused of defrauding a tour company in Phuket of 1.5 million baht. An arrest warrant has been issued.

Mr. Peerapat was a sales rep for Phuket Diamond Tours. The man was selling cheap tours and holiday packages to others that visited his Phuket Reviews website. Reports of fraud began piling up, with 100 customers filing complaints.

Using his website, he allowed customers to sign up and pay for tours in Phuket and Phang Nga. Customers were led to believe that they were booking Phuket Diamond Tours, but the website did not actually book the tours. Instead, Mr.

Peerapat is alleged to have taken the customer’s money.

Customers found themselves left at airports with no services scheduled, although they had paid for tours.

Phuket Diamond Tours put out an immediate reward of 10,000 baht leading to the arrest of Mr. Peerapat.

An agreement has been struck that will allow those that bought a false tour package to seek some remedy. Tourists will need to pay for flights and accommodations. Diamond Tours will pay for food and transport, while the Andaman Tourism Association and MOTS will pay boat fees and tourist-destination fees

tvn.png
-- 2015-04-15

This country is awash with scheme artists of all shapes, color and gender, from the petty thieves

to major swindlers and scoundrels... it's almost like a profession to be a con artist and a thief in

this country, they see nothing wrong with it....

• Like 2

B10,000 reward offered for alleged Phuket embezzler
Nattapat Tuarob

1429168480_1-org.jpg
A B10,000 reward is being offered for any information on Peerapat ‘Deer’ Singhon which leads to his arrest. Photo: Peerapat Singhon Twitter

PHUKET: -- The owner of Phuket Diamond Tours, Arinrada Sirilak, who last month filed an emezzlement report with police accusing a Phuket man of syphoning over B1 million in tour fees from her company is now offering a B10,000 reward for anyone who can give information which can lead to his arrest.

On March 30, police issued a summons for Peerapat ‘Deer’ Singhon to come in for questioning regarding the alleged embezzlement by April 7. However, after failing to show up, an arrest warrant has now been issued.

Ms Sirilak told The Phuket News today (April 16), “I have filed papers with the court to sue Peerapat for criminal charges already. The first hearing will be on June 6.

“I have contacted Peerapat's mother about the case and she told me that she has contacted the police and told them that her son will definitely show up.

“Now I have evidence of many who have been affected by this fraud, and we will wait for the court̕s decision.

“If anyone has any clue where Peerapat is please let me or the police know and I will give you B10,000 as a reward.”

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/b10-000-reward-offered-for-alleged-phuket-embezzler-51898.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-04-16