Things to do with a family

phazey

Hi,

I'm about an hour away from driving down to Hua Hin for 5 days with the wife and teenage son. Suggest us activities and things to do in and around the area. The wife likes to take pictures of food, and i'm a beer enthusiast. Anything that will keep the boys face out of his phone will suffice.

Sensible & non troll posts only please :)

./P

Well.

Hua Hin, I am inside you.

Brilliant drive down from eastern Bangkok, lovely roads and minimal traffic. I'm surprised how good the journey was compared to my other outings. It was a very pleasant 3 hours.

We checked into the hotel (Baan Talay Chine) and into a 2 room villa with private pool - the decor is lovely, clean. Cant find the tea bags though.

We also found a girls clothes left in my sons wardrobe.....I wonder how she got home without those.....

Rocked down to Coco 51, had a nice lump of salmon. Average but not bad.

Found out breakfast is served in the room - this is novel and i'm liking the idea of a private family breakfast to start the day off.

I think tomorrow is shopping and Santorini/sheep thing day, so I won't make the REQUIRED pilgrimage to the Thaivisa Lounge then, maybe in the next few days.

So far, I'm loving it.

So today, Visited the property of RAMA VI in Cha Am, nice time out seeing the history of Thailand, some lovely views. Probably my only complaint would be that we had to stop far too many times for slow photographers.

Then it was a stop at Santorini - turned out to be a shopping mall theme park - thats all i can think of how to describe it....

Following that, I walked around the petting zoo Swiss Sheep Farm. Only go here if you are going for the photo opportunity..........

We drove back and got dropped at Buffalo Bills. See other post for that review.