Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us not forget the fine line between male and female in Thailand, There are many that dress in drag at night,and pose as Lady Boys most of the blokes can pass as a female

I can see, you English woman, do not have much experience.

I presume, your BF, husband? got lost with some Asian lover(s) what gender ever

and now you hitting against everything. rolleyes.gif

Yes at least I have a black box Not a hole where the dick used to be smile.png

Again, not much experience.

You do not know, that the by far, vast majority of LB's, shemales still have their dick?

Only a small percentage go all the way.

Has more than one reason for that, not only a financial. tongue.png

Let us not forget the fine line between male and female in Thailand, There are many that dress in drag at night,and pose as Lady Boys most of the blokes can pass as a female

Man, what is it about Ladyboys. So many posters to TV forum are hung up on the subject. Is this a latent fetish in some nationalities, but they wont admit it, hiding behind a mantel of criticism. Any subject of discussion and someone will bring it up. They are not my cup of tea (I am happily married to two wonderful girls), but get over it. Live and let live.

-green job- is an English female, now you know. rolleyes.gif

Bloody scam, I thought 'green job' was a new Thai massage service ; ((

Now you realize, it is never to late, =how little you know=. wink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

If you dont like the comments why on earth do you post private photos? I must admit she/he has big hands smile.png

Comments is one thing,

but to receive disgusting "allegations", which are multple time repeated, also the status has already been sat that they are wrong, are sure not why people post something.

You English, you like to bet?

Place the necessary sum for a sex test on a Thai Visa account, we can find out,

I show up with that woman at Thai Visa office in about 2-3 month and we let make that test.

How much you like to bet if you loose? Until than, the outcome, or when you now not agree, SHUT UP!

thumbsup.gif

Ok Yes we love to bet I Bet my cxck is bigger than yours :)

I can see, you English woman, do not have much experience.

I presume, your BF, husband? got lost with some Asian lover(s) what gender ever

and now you hitting against everything. rolleyes.gif

You do not know, that the by far, vast majority of LB's, shemales still have their dick?

You seem to be very experianced on this subject

I thought Scotland would of been up there too...

Google ''Mary Doll''

And when I went to Scotland I got really confused-you see a significant proportion of the males ( I presume they were males, they had beards and hairy legs), were wearing tartan frocks!

A country consisting for 80% out of midgets has the most beautiful girls. Some people may have a different opinion about beauty.

I think, at least WE have. (Khmer, showed her the beauty of EU already) tongue.png

10968190_837041239667503_1545704466_n.jp

One thing is for sure, She will defenetly have a flight recorder.

Can you tell me, in that way, uneducated guy what that means?

Anyway - I can asure you that that is a woman, I know since 2006, was in Europe, she has a daughter and

more importantly gets her period! TING TONG facepalm.gifthumbsup.gif

A flight recorder is a black box

On a previous forum was " What did you do for Sonkran ? " Or something similar. I went with my wife to a family gathering over in the N.E near Nan.of uncles ,aunts, cousins , the lot. Amongst them was this girl of about 20 yo I think . I asked my wife who this in the pic was . " Oh a niece " What a beautifull young lady , my wife thought she looked like a ladyboy. Hmmm.!

post-232120-0-44435900-1429278850_thumb.

On a previous forum was " What did you do for Sonkran ? " Or something similar. I went with my wife to a family gathering over in the N.E near Nan.of uncles ,aunts, cousins , the lot. Amongst them was this girl of about 20 yo I think . I asked my wife who this in the pic was . " Oh a niece " What a beautifull young lady , my wife thought she looked like a ladyboy. Hmmm.!

I agree with your wife

What about uk women ??????

Just like the UK food...bland, pasty,and boring....with pointed noses!

Give me a spicy Thai girl any day!

Met this one Wednesday night...in Issan.post-147745-0-64527300-1429280723_thumb.

Edited by willyumiii

This one's quite nice.

post-2109-0-40374900-1429160980.jpg

I'd die for this babe! Nice one, JohnG thumbsup.gif

What is the white sticky looking substance on her forehead?

In a previous post, it was already established that she works double shifts at Joe's BJ parlour, and that therefore she does not have the time to shower properly.

If you dont like the comments why on earth do you post private photos? I must admit she/he has big hands smile.png

Comments is one thing,

but to receive disgusting "allegations", which are multple time repeated, also the status has already been sat that they are wrong, are sure not why people post something.

You English, you like to bet?

Place the necessary sum for a sex test on a Thai Visa account, we can find out,

I show up with that woman at Thai Visa office in about 2-3 month and we let make that test.

How much you like to bet if you loose? Until than, the outcome, or when you now not agree, SHUT UP!

thumbsup.gif

Ok Yes we love to bet I Bet my cxck is bigger than yours smile.png

So, you lied when you opened your Thai Visa account and you are not a female? rolleyes.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

You seem to be very experianced on this subject

No, just -common sense-. thumbsup.gif

One thing is for sure, She will defenetly have a flight recorder.

Can you tell me, in that way, uneducated guy what that means?

Anyway - I can asure you that that is a woman, I know since 2006, was in Europe, she has a daughter and

more importantly gets her period! TING TONG facepalm.gifthumbsup.gif

A flight recorder is a black box

You have a lot of experience, about that circumstances of -flight recorders- and -black boxes-

did not know they are in some bodies, thought in aeroplanes?

But you will know it better. w00t.gif

Alfredo,you seem a nice guy, Better to throw away the shovel,as I am sure you are not in tune with this. English humour is somtimes hard to understand. Sure she looks ok,So What?

Ask yourself, its your kind of -pastime, amusement-.tongue.png

Let's face it, most Thai females look like Mexicans

The ones that are pretty have some Anglo in them in prior generations and some Indian

There is a reason the region was called Indochina

The few prettier ones are all whiter than most Americans myself included

These are not the typical thai girls hawking massages thru their nasal tonalities

British girls have never been known for their looks. Belarussia and Ukraine have far more prettier girls on a percent of the population

The main difference w Thai girls are they keep a child-like look into their late 20's

But once their late 30's are upon them the years of bad diet take their toll

A country consisting for 80% out of midgets has the most beautiful girls. Some people may have a different opinion about beauty.

And so we have another Thai bashing thread.

Your types who probably come to Thailand because you`re probably not considered desirable by women in your own country, than start holding grudges when you obtain negative results with Thai woman also.

I find petite, cute, feminine Thai girls very desirable and agree with the OP, that they must fit in to the top of the charts as the most beautiful girls in the world.