Anyone Had Any Bad Experience With New Petchburi Honda Cars (1994) Co., Ltd.?

danzee18

It all happen when I accompanied my girlfriend yesterday in sending her car in for regular inspection in a SO-CALLED Authorised Service Centre and definitely it not a good one. i didn't realised that Honda do have different categories of SERVICE CENTER. WHY did Honda inform their user. At least the user would know which one to choose and not "ANY HONDA AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTER", if the quality is so different. We might as well go to any UNAUTHORISED SERVICE CENTER, at least they are cheaper. Can you imagine picking up your key after the servicing and face with a Mecchanic that play his computer wait speaking to you without looking and can even blame the user for been ignorance. My god, my girlfriend is just s user, not a trained Mechanic. How can they blame my girlfriend for not telling them about the faulty airbag. Just becasue the Mechanic did not ask the user for CODE before removing the battery. Surely my girlfriend do not have the code, its not like license plate number. you can go ask any user which are not train to see if hey do know what is their CODE?

What happen is that the mechanic was pulling a long & bad face will playing his computer while talking to us (without even have the courtesy to even look & smile (worst than the man selling SOM -TAM on the street)

Frankly, I don't wish to confront that man, as I dod not want tio be harress (I suppose, I should report to police first before confronting the Office again). I'm writing this asking for help if anyone know the contact details (like email) to the head f Customer Support for HONDA Thailand or even Asia.

Now, my girlfriend is so embarass and scare. that is why I'm writing on her behalf. Thanks

Very unsatisfied USER

It all happen when I accompanied my girlfriend yesterday in sending her car in for regular inspection in a SO-CALLED Authorised Service Centre and definitely it not a good one. i didn't realised that Honda do have different categories of SERVICE CENTER. WHY did Honda inform their user. At least the user would know which one to choose and not "ANY HONDA AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTER", if the quality is so different. We might as well go to any UNAUTHORISED SERVICE CENTER, at least they are cheaper. Can you imagine picking up your key after the servicing and face with a Mecchanic that play his computer wait speaking to you without looking and can even blame the user for been ignorance. My god, my girlfriend is just s user, not a trained Mechanic. How can they blame my girlfriend for not telling them about the faulty airbag. Just becasue the Mechanic did not ask the user for CODE before removing the battery. Surely my girlfriend do not have the code, its not like license plate number. you can go ask any user which are not train to see if hey do know what is their CODE?

What happen is that the mechanic was pulling a long & bad face will playing his computer while talking to us (without even have the courtesy to even look & smile (worst than the man selling SOM -TAM on the street)

Frankly, I don't wish to confront that man, as I dod not want tio be harress (I suppose, I should report to police first before confronting the Office again). I'm writing this asking for help if anyone know the contact details (like email) to the head f Customer Support for HONDA Thailand or even Asia.

Now, my girlfriend is so embarass and scare. that is why I'm writing on her behalf. Thanks

Very unsatisfied USER

Best remedy.

Do a complain letter & address it to the MD of Honda, Thailand. :o

Edited by Preceptor