Cos and Red Oak Lettuce Seeds

My family have a project to produce our own organic lettuce seeds. We started off with some regular Cos, Red and Green Oak seeds, planted them in a chemical free area and grew them through to seeds using only our own organic fertilizer. That process provided us with thousands of 'stage 1' organic lettuce seeds. Our intention was to carefully plant them and grow through to seeds again, however, a couple of dozen blew away in the wind and sprouted several days later without any assistance. So, we know the seeds will grow.

At this stage, they are chemical and pesticide free seeds, but you can easily grow them through to organic yourself with a little patience (assuming you can resist eating them when they reach their prime).

If anyone is interested, the daughter-in-law can mail you approx. 100 seeds and all you need to do is top-up a phone with Bt20 credit. PM me to get the ball rolling.

In their prime...

post-86157-0-39143800-1429322289_thumb.j

Growing through to seed..

post-86157-0-61037000-1429322343_thumb.j

Edited by DumbFalang

• 3 weeks later...

PM sent.

Just to add to this, we will soon be harvesting our sunn hemp seeds and our organic sunflower seeds if anyone is interested. I'm not sure of the price yet, so I'll update this thread once I find out.

UPDATE: Green oak wiped out by the storms. Sunn hemp Bt35 per kilo - available in 1 month. Sunflower Bt20 for 50 seeds. Plenty of Cos and red oak left.

Taking 'expressions of interest' for strawberry runners ;-)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Steve, 

I am interested in starting a hobby to plant salad greens/purples/reds/violets on my condo balcony. I am looking for lettuce seeds of various color leaves to plant hydroponically in covered containers on my balcony. These salads will be for personal consumption only! I would like each seeds packed separately so I can decide which and how many to plant. Mine will just be a small hobby for fun and fresh salads. Can you help me with my hobby by selling me a few seeds for each variety. 

Many thanks,

Willie (oldthaiguy) 

Viroj Tirasongkran

วิโรจน์ ตึระสงกรานต์

c/o VIP Condochain Rayong

88/458 ถนนเลียบหาดแม่รำพึง

.เพ .เมือง .ระยอง 21160

Mobile: 092-636-8275