wife wants a boob job

cms22

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the appalling vanity of the local lasses. I know a bird who has had more surgery than Michael Jackson and is lining up for more.

You think it's normal to have an avatar presumably of yourself with no shirt on and then insult the "vanity" of others? Check yourself dude.

Did u ask her already from whom she is going to enlarge them?

I will give you a multiple answer :

1 For Her Thai Tomboy gf,

2 For her favorite local motorbike taxi guy,

3 For you.

4 For her self.

my guess would be either number one or two...just saying na :)

Often the guy paying for it is not the person enjoying them

missus was done back in 2007.

I first noticed how hard they were becoming even by 2009.

Bumps started to appear (by feel), but her so called Dr reckons to wait as they're ok at the moment ( same story each years since), but it seems medicos simply wait for the cancer from split silicones occur before they'll get of their 'rse. Bumps'nLumps are taking over the Right one now, but Thai ladies with silicones are much like Ostriches with their heads in the sand...

Her sister got hers nearly 20 years ago, in Thailand. Nearly lost one due to massive abscesses, then eventually got them fully re-treaded in Sydney a coule of years ago. She's 60 next year.

Missus is getting close to being convinced by me to go saline when she eventually goes for the inevitable re-tread surgery. She's agreed that something has to be done, but she ain't losing the extra tracts of land for nobody...

at least we do know they are not those French ones...

Edited by tifino

I bought my wifes big boobs 8 years ago. Now she found a 6 year younger bf and we divorced thereafter.

I guarantee you that this guy wouldnt even look at her way if she didnt have those nice boobs. If you trust your wife with your life like i did mine then buy her ?

But you can also tell her you want a penis girth enlargment because you want people to see better and you ate not happy with the size.

She will ofcourse say shes happy with your size and then you just say you ate hsppy with her too

Edited by sead

saw an ex-gf after a few years and a boob job. a slim attractive girl had turned into a ridiculous looking female with huge out of proportion breasts. of course she loved them and she got lots of attention.

my advice make sure she stays in proportion.

apparently there's also some dodgy silicone around so be very careful about where she gets it done and you know exactly what they are doing and using.

It's money well spent if your is a secure long term relationship and your sure she won't be leaving you anytime soon. I know there are no guarantees in life.

I totally disagree. It's a waste of money, but that's my opinion and each to their own! If you're in a secure relationship, that means you should both be happy with how each other looks and sod everyone else. I'm all for natural looks, regardless of breast size and the only surgery I would ever pay for would be essential such as cesarian sections, my gf's had 2, sterilisation or any other essential and non vanity procedures.

My Pattaya 27yo TGF had very small breast. In February she went to the BB Clinic in Rangsit for silicone implants.

The place was touted by a TV starlet.

Cost 90k + 10k for a post operation night in the clinic.

They look "natural" and she is quite satisfied with her new look.

Last year she went to another BB Clinic branch in BKK for a Isaan nose "improvement". Cost was 25k.

http://bbbeautycenter.com/home/

Simple - just tell her to wear padded bras !

Most Thai women wear padded bras anyway and squeeze the breasts together to produce more cleavage.

I find bigger boobs a sort of turn-on at first but they soon become boring.

There is no substitute for two big nipples, a little milk is a bonus.

The OP should convince his wife that he won't love her any more because her boobs are bigger.

If this statement is met within indifference it makes me wonder if the wife, perhaps, wants to display bigger boobs to somebody other than the OP.?

Unless you can afford the best surgeons, the risks outweigh the possible bad results.

I think women should be satisfied with what they are born with. No piercings, no tattoos, no enhancements.

To me, there is no beauty better than the original natural untouched virgin body, no matter what age.

Accepting what you have and finding a partner that is happy with your physical features should be the aim for both partners.

Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) has no limits, so beware.

see: http://www.adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/related-illnesses/other-related-conditions/body-dysmorphic-disorder-bdd

question is where you live so people can give advice...

have the same issue with my GF... once it is in their head, you can't get it out

Unless, of course, they have to pay for it themselves, then everything changes !.

Lesser example, when I sometimes took a bird for food, which wasn't often, maybe she wanted to go to an expensive restaurant.

No problem I said, if we go where I want to go, then I pay. Go where you want, you pay. Now you decide.

Strangely enough they always then decided on where I wanted to go, food for two - less than 100 baht.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Although, I'm the first, there are many members that are dying to ask this question.

Can you please post a picture of the wife, preferably without clothes so we can judge if she needs a boob job?

My gf had a nose job at Kamol hospital. I think it is one of the most popular plastic surgery places. They even do sex changes there. Lol

BTW. I didn't think there was anything wrong with her nose but once a Thai women decides she needs it there is no changing her mind.

"They even do sex changes there."

Now Costas will want pictures of that too.

Although, I'm the first, there are many members that are dying to ask this question.

Can you please post a picture of the wife, preferably without clothes so we can judge if she needs a boob job?

You sir are a <deleted>

No, I'm still alive, I'm not <deleted> yet.

My wife has just had a breast enlargement, It was done in Bangkok in November 2014. I had the same misgivings, We discussed it although its her body, and she would have the final say.It was not for vanity it was for cosmetic reasons she was flat chested, She went to a clinic in Bangkok stayed over night and out the next day. She went for natural, not beach ball size, I must admit they look fantastic now, price 80,000 baht. we did some resurch and went for a good Doctor, He was honest and friendly, I would advise to go for the Doctor not the Hospital or clinic,

Get a new model... Dont know about you but when my car is starting to loose its quality I get a new one.. Too much hassle to get a new engine new interior bla blah..its still an old car.

Could always keep the old car and get a new sportier model.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

My wife, 33 years old and already gorgeous in my view, really wants a boob job. I'm easy either way if it makes her - and therefore us and our daughter - happy.

Does any TV member have any experiences with this? Any good place to go for this? How much will this cost? Any major concerns I should know about?

Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers

C

Ive bought 2 pairs of boobs in my time here.

1st wife had them done at a clinic in Bangkok Suay Naam Clinic i think it was. They were 50K about 8 years ago.

My wife now has a pair from Bangkok hospital pattaya for 75K. I asked for a quote for my Thai wife and they quoted 75K in the email. When we went for a consultation and to pay they asked for 100K. I told them i have a quote for 75 so why 100 now? They said that 75 is for Thais and 100 is for foreigners. She explained that she was Thai and her surname in British because shes married to me. To get the boobs for 75 my wife had to bring a certificate showing her name change from Thai to British.

Anyway they look good and she feels like a new woman so everyones happy.

She got the under the muscle and through the arm pit style. Theyre very perky and she doesn't need to wear a bra.

Shes says she has to massage them twice a day and does it while Im trying to watch TV. Its very distracting lol

Looks good in a white skimpy vest and no bra during songkran thats for sure.

gotta tell the 'other' GFs to stop putting thoughts into your loved ones' head.

however, once it is said, the damage is done, and the one-track-mind takes over - some sort of 'herd instinct'?

My gf had a nose job at Kamol hospital. I think it is one of the most popular plastic surgery places. They even do sex changes there. Lol

BTW. I didn't think there was anything wrong with her nose but once a Thai women decides she needs it there is no changing her mind.

ehhhh..... you do know the nose & boob job is for the "next" man. its ok to get the body of your woman ready for the next man. as part of the collective male gender in thailand i (we) thank you. but really, you already knew that in your heart. keep a tight reign on your wallet, soon a tummy tuck, botox injections & new clothes. yep i can hear the train a comming. :-)

If you're happy with her appearance, then she's obviously trying to please someone else - either a specific someone she's already seeing, or many someones she plans on seeing once she's left after you paid for her boob job.

and new clothes, botox, nose job, braces, and a suitcase full of new makeup . huh. ... you did see this? didnt you ? :-)