wife wants a boob job

cms22

Go to Kamol. They are not cheap but they know what they are doing.

My gf's friend had a boob job at a clinic and had to have it redone six months later because they came out different sizes.

No tape measure?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure enough people have answered this - so by now you know a couple dozen answers - in her thirties, has you & a kid, waants othe men to look at her - she is not getting what she needs at home - so if you get her the boob job, you lose, if you don't get her the boob job you lose..........if she goes ahead with or without your permission - you have already lost her................lets face it man - You're screwed. Reason I say this is a guy that worked with me in Iraq's wife just up & got her lips, eyebrows, and boobs done while he was off-shore - we came back sme time, she looked 10 years younger, didn't take long to find out she was seen back in he bars while he was gone. Your screwed man.wai2.gif

I was asked about this once before, kind of half seriously. And I gave the same answer that someone already mentioned above, but it bears repeating...

You want me to pay for your breast implants??? OK, fine. We'll do one this year, and then save up more money, and do the other one next year. That kind of ended the discussion, much to my relief.

Most of the time, my feeling is, it's something that's cropped up from one of the wife's GFs or colleagues at work, or from reading something in one of the celebrity magazines. And like many things for Thai women, they get obsessed about it for awhile, and then eventually get distracted by other things and eventually forget about it altogether.

I like a nice handful of boobs on a woman as much as the next man. But, cosmetic surgery is still SURGERY, and I'm not a big fan of cutting into the human body (mine or my wife's) unless it's absolutely necessary.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Does the medical care provider inform you and the wife, the implants need to be replaced periodically... cost, and health issues...

Just show her the many countless and sad clinical photos of the complications of a bad fitting..

my wife wanted a boob job i told her to rub toilet paper over them every day she asked will that work i said i don't know but judging the size of your ass i think it does

. My Thai GF fell asleep laughing at that joke...

i have a couple of female "friends" when the padded bra comes off ,, nothing, . i reassure them its the "bits" on the ends i like, all the rest is just flesh and nothing else. as we know thai ladies generally have large "bits on the end" i say no one else will know (or perhaps they do?) he he. just wear the padded bra, now i have got them to appreciate what they have got.

cms22, if you can talk her out of the enhancement surgery, you will be happier. From my experience with several ladies who had enhancement surgery, the new breasts look nice, but they just don't feel as nice mother nature provides. To keep the breasts firm for a long time requires you to take a lot of time with the breasts during foreplay. This is from my many years of experience. Have fun!'

The implants are eventually going to need to be replaced and chances are she will experience capsulation pain from scar tissue for months or years prior to the replacement. I'd try to convince her not to.

I would avoid it. Convince her that less is more, because it is in this department.

If you looked up at your elderly Grade 2 teacher, Mrs. Bolt - from the floor like I unfortunately did when I dropped my pencil and she hovered over me, I saw things no kid should be subjected to - horrible things, like TWIN bloody tubes hanging down to her "waist," Need I elaborate?

The Thai breast is fine just the way it is..my wife did the same thing, and I said no until she gave up. That she's Thai Chinese made them even a bit smaller, giggle.gif

Signed,

Death, Taxes and Gravitational Certainties

Although, I'm the first, there are many members that are dying to ask this question.

Can you please post a picture of the wife, preferably without clothes so we can judge if she needs a boob job?

With all due respect Costastopoulous, how the heck do you always get in there first and get the hottest Thai babes?

Signed,

The early bird gets the worm.thumbsup.gif

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.

"Really" she said, "Go on then - try." After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?" "Yesterday." I said......

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OP, when you ask about cost, there are thee major factors:

1. Where will it be done and by who? You can go to Bangkok Hospital Group and face high prices or go to government hospitals with maybe less experiences surgeons or go to the "street clinics" where you probably get the lowest price... but maybe also the lowest quality and in case something f*** up (i.e. heart problems), your wife will NOT be close to a fully equiped ER / ICU...
  2. Sice and qualtiy of the product. The bigger the more the implants will cost. Round implants are cheaper than tear shaped (more natural looking) implants by few 10K Baht. Quality implants (from major manufactures) will last probably longer than cheap implants.
  3. How to operate and where to place them. Implants can be places below the skin or below the muscle of the existing breast. Putting them below the muscle is more expensive (takes more time) and also takes much longer for healing but will look more natural - but will cost more. Operation can be done from below the breast with a visible scar or from under the armpit - which is again a bigger and lengthier surgery with longer recovery time but less visible.

My GF has seen (on her own) 3 different surgeons and receive quotes for 2x300g round shape for under skin from below the breast from 75K (street cinic) to 100K (BPH) and was told that tear shape will add 20-30K to the price and from the armpits another 30K and for under the muscles yet another 10K

Said above - CharlieH is absolutely correct that your wife MUST talk about all pros and cons with a surgeon and you might give her some guidance with questions to ask. Your wife might have friends who have done a similar "job" and might therefore be interested in said surgeons if her GF's are happy with the result, otherwise I would suggest going to various places and get a general feeling about the location first of all. And of course, any doc's recommended on hear should go on the list of people to talk about

Thanks Dr. Swiss,

If my wife had her way I would have cut and pasted your excellent synopsis into a Word program, printed it and used it as part of my research - but I advised her against it, and she's still happy, albeit not with huge knockers.

It's funny Doctor, I always see these Hollywood "hotties" that the Thai wife likes (ya, she was with a few women before I met her for God's sake - I'm a forgiver), I point out they almost all have smallish breasts. After about 10 times, she has stopped wanting a boob job.

Wow

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.

"Really" she said, "Go on then - try." After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?" "Yesterday." I said......

In 2006 I met a young Thai woman in Kanchanaburi - who confided in me that beer made her pussy horribly chafed, raw and sore. Buggered up her knees too.

It was narrowed down to Archa or Chang, so she switched to Leo.

In 2006 I met a young Thai woman in Kanchanaburi - who confided in me that beer made her pussy horribly chafed, raw and sore. Buggered up her knees too.

It was narrowed down to Archa or Chang, so she switched to Leo.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OP -- I haven't read the other posts - -but from direct experience - more than once... a desire for a boob job is more than just pleasing her ego -- attracting another man - or pleasing another man is one of the main reasons for boob jobs ... How long you been married ? Heard of the 7 year itch... ? Hows the sex life?

I am quite serious ... getting nose jobs, getting into serious exercise programs, boob jobs, new sexy clothes - often is to get the attention of someone she wants to notice her.

Yes sir...some women are strange about those cosmetic matters.

Supposedly the cost is around 50 to 60,000 baht

If it makes her more confident or she sees herself as more beautiful and that is what she wants, then let her go ahead.

You may cum to enjoy the end results yourself.

Cheers

Does the medical care provider inform you and the wife, the implants need to be replaced periodically... cost, and health issues...

Just show her the many countless and sad clinical photos of the complications of a bad fitting..

Yes....show her all the botched boob jobs and women who regret having the boob job because of complications and health matters further down the road.

Often enough, photos showing the graphic and gory details of surgery and or botched breast jobs or women's breast jobs after 20 to 30 years down the road are needed to persuade a women not to go through with the operation.

Although, I'm the first, there are many members that are dying to ask this question.

Can you please post a picture of the wife, preferably without clothes so we can judge if she needs a boob job?

she already has 3 boobs including you, and yet she wants more ? who are they for, dude gotta have a name :-)

I don't like fakey's They are sort of heavier without the soft touch. I'm pretty sure the girls lose a lot of the sensuality too.

My Mrs wanted them for a couple of years I'm pretty sure just for vanity. Show her some cock up pics they will scare her hopefully.

My wife saw a video of a woman with boobs that expanded and blew up on an aeroplane. The video was a setup but it scared her enough to stop thinking about it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0tlIUoiSwA Try getting her to watch this it might work for her too.