Young Thai gay man becomes talk of the town

Bangkok:- Photos of a young Thai man holding hand with a farang on a skytrain during the Songkran holidays has gone viral.

Many Thai social networkers, especially women and lady boys, have forwarded the photos on Facebook, Twitter and LINE networks with comment indicating that they envy the Thai man because the farang man looked very handsome.

600x800xpost-87022-0-70224200-1429343585

[Photo credit: Jax Phoenix's Facebook]

The photos were snapped by someone without the knowledge of the two and was posted on a Facebook page before it was widely shared, MThai news website reported.

MThai itself did not know who was the first one who posted the photos but it traced to a Facebook user, called Jax Phoenix, who also shared several of the photos from another Facebook user.

“Now, you, brother Mon, has become so popular that someone took stealth photos of you. But [for those who don’t know], Mon has been in relationship with this boyfriend for a longtime. Mon, I congratulate you that many envy you, LOL,” Jax posted.

Among the comments, Atchariya Phaki said a woman like her has now found it hard to live her life in the modern world.

“What! I really envy him. I want one myself,” Chotika Tiwakalin posted.

Later on, the Men.MThai site, found out that the Thai man is actually Noparuj Kaendi, who has married his German husband.

Men.MThai said the two have been living in Thailand and Germany alternatively because Naparuj is working as a creative director and booking agent for a German modeling firm.

Men.MThai also shared several photos from the two’s Facebook wall.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither are really my type but it's an interesting picture.

Yes the European descent gentleman is on the handsome side.

I can see that. Not exactly movie star material, but whatever.

The Oriental it appears is of below average facial beauty characteristics, wouldn't you agree?

Perhaps the buzz on the Oriental internets is about that.

People are used to seeing dumpy/fat/old/bad skin/smelly European descent gentlemen with stunning Orientals in these parts. Also their AGES seem similar ... also not the local "norm" with such European descent men - Oriental couplings (gay or straight).

So the buzz might just be how did that rather nondescript Oriental land that SUPER DISHY European descent gentleman?

Interestingly the shape of their faces is rather similar, especially the jaw line though that perhaps is an illusion in the case of the European descent gentleman because of the shape of his beard.

Or perhaps I'm just seeing too much in the picture ... coffee1.gif

Edited by Jingthing

Poor Farangs wife and kids are none too happy though!

I have a suggestion for you. Try reading the article again! You might grasp the fact that the article says the two of them have been together for 8 years, alternating between Thailand and Germany, and nowhere in the article is there ANY mention of "wife and kids". Your ignorant bias is clearly on display with this one.

Live and let live. No need for stupid "news article" or similar comments. It's their lives: good luck to them!

I agree of course but I'm trying to figure out why the Oriental internets are all abuzz over this.

I've presented a theory and I think it's a good one.

Good for the farang and the Thai.

But I would prefer to hold hands with the girl sitting next to the Thai.

She's got a nice pair of legs.................wub.png

This is the gay forum.

Please no flaunting your heterosexuality here.

We don't come here for that.

The MRT regularly announces something like: "Groping, jeeping and thinking are nor allowed on stations OR on trains".

Her accentuation of the word "OR", suggests that she is stressing the importance of the logical connectives.

Edited by catterwell

Hope nobody haesel (Sorry wrong spelling) them and they may live long and happy together.

Live nearly 9 years with my partner between the Thais without any problem but can not hold hands openly in this little town.

I male live with my female partner together in Thailand since 10 years and we would not hold hands in the open....

This is the gay forum.

Oi, big mouth, this thread was under Thailand News when I posted this.

It was moved to gay forum later.

I'm not interested where you come, but don't try to be clever with me.

Neither are really my type but it's an interesting picture.

Yes the European descent gentleman is on the handsome side.

I can see that. Not exactly movie star material, but whatever.

The Oriental it appears is of below average facial beauty characteristics, wouldn't you agree?

Perhaps the buzz on the Oriental internets is about that.

People are used to seeing dumpy/fat/old/bad skin/smelly European descent gentlemen with stunning Orientals in these parts. Also their AGES seem similar ... also not the local "norm" with such European descent men - Oriental couplings (gay or straight).

So the buzz might just be how did that rather nondescript Oriental land that SUPER DISHY European descent gentleman?

Interestingly the shape of their faces is rather similar, especially the jaw line though that perhaps is an illusion in the case of the European descent gentleman because of the shape of his beard.

Or perhaps I'm just seeing too much in the picture ... coffee1.gif

yeah, you need to get out more JT!

The Oriental is not a looker. Am I wrong about that? (No offense meant. Most people of all flavors are not lookers.) Maybe the European descent gentleman is even more handsome to Oriental eyes than one would think? Actually he really does look OBJECTIVELY and classically handsome. If I had to choose between the two ... the Oriental would be out of there BIG TIME.

No doubt he has a great personality and other hidden charms? coffee1.gif

Edited by Jingthing

This is the gay forum.

OK.

Sorry.

You're right.

I'm wrong.

There is a first time for everything ...

Hope nobody haesel (Sorry wrong spelling) them and they may live long and happy together.

Live nearly 9 years with my partner between the Thais without any problem but can not hold hands openly in this little town.

I male live with my female partner together in Thailand since 10 years and we would not hold hands in the open....

Think I express me wrong.

Never I would show bodytouch-sings of LOVE, either hetro or homo, openly. By observing and learning I know it is not done here.

But Bkk ... Pataya and Patong must be used to this, OR ?

The Thai boy looks quite ill

I guess if people are speculating about his health maybe he really is becoming the talk of the town!

In any case, I hope the Oriental and his European descent gentleman fan are enjoying the best of health.

....wow...farangs are human after all...

...all the hetero relationships 'gone wrong'....have nothing to do with 'culture differences'....

....the premise was never the same for both parties to begin with.....

....one wants love, companionship......the other.....just money ..........unfortunately....

....these two must have been honest with each other...give and take on both sides.....with no excuses.....good for them

...as for 'public displays of affection'....I have seen 'tomboys' 'overdoing it' in public...countless times... and you can 'feel that it is really a 'defiant display'....

Based on the OP, the Oriental internets buzz has nothing to do with supposed inappropriate PDAs, but rather envy that the Oriental had landed such a HOTTIE (the European descent gentleman pictured).

Edited by Jingthing

OK.

Sorry.

You're right.

I'm wrong.

There is a first time for everything ...

Stop with the Double Entendre you two.

In Silom where I live I see guys holding hands together all the time.... Nothing abnormal...am happy for them. What surprised me at Songkran this year is that no ladyboys were arrested for exposing their breasts...this used to be an annual event !