Young Thai gay man becomes talk of the town

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A straight opinion: The farang is nice looking, but nothing extraordinary and the Asian guy looks rather down-market/high on something.

The Asian definitely looks like young rough trade, would not be surprised if he had a serious illness, and a very sore arse!

Good for the farang and the Thai.

But I would prefer to hold hands with the girl sitting next to the Thai.

She's got a nice pair of legs.................wub.png

Nice Thais....

I used to have a job on the railroad here....laying ties.

However, my train never seemed to make it through the tunnel.

Edited by slipperylobster

A straight opinion: The farang is nice looking, but nothing extraordinary and the Asian guy looks rather down-market/high on something.

The Asian definitely looks like young rough trade, would not be surprised if he had a serious illness, and a very sore arse!

I thought I was being rude in my comments about his look.

Somehow I don't think he will appreciating his new "fame" so much.

The internets (Oriental and otherwise) can be so cruel!

They look close enough in age.

The European descent gentlemen is much more attractive than the Oriental.

Why would anyone assume the Oriental is money boy? That's crazy talk!

Also there is nothing lurid about people holding hands.

GEEZ!

Thats the first thing I zoomed in on, couldn't care less about two same sex people holding hands, those thai thais look good.

Well.. I think this is horrible. Have they given consent to publishing this picture? They just held hands... and someone decided to take a picture and they´re all over the internet, and in national newspapers with names and everything. I guess it was supposed to be a happy newsstory, but it always end up with homophobia and eventually... the nazis.

In Norway we have laws against this ( You need consent to take pictures of others ).

I hope I won´t get photographed like this when me and my husband visit Thailand again next year. ( We are similar age too... )

Edited by godonnet

If I was the thai guy...I will sue the guy who posted the news and photo and the rest of the commenters. <deleted>, they have a right to their privacy and who the f.... has to comment about the looks of the either of them. Shmae on the TV members who also join the same mentality of commenting on their looks. To each his one. I wish them happiness but I curse those that judge them or comment about them.

Where I come from this photo would raise the decibel level only in the fact there's no suburban rail network , to each his own so long as they don't make it law that everyone has to drive on the other side, I have no idea why it would become the talk of the town, I saw 2 teenage boys in Rome one evening holding hands err in the Vatican, so who cares.coffee1.gif

If I was the thai guy...I will sue the guy who posted the news and photo and the rest of the commenters. <deleted>, they have a right to their privacy and who the f.... has to comment about the looks of the either of them. Shmae on the TV members who also join the same mentality of commenting on their looks. To each his one. I wish them happiness but I curse those that judge them or comment about them.

Unfortunately, anything remotely gay connected seems to make headlines. Same with anything black related.

There is always cries of homophobia if someone doesn't agree with them or racism if it's anything not on the black agenda.

You can have gay pride events, black pride marches but pretty sure there would be a huge backlash from those groups if there was a white pride march or a straight pride festival !!!

It's 2 people holding hands, end of story and not news worthy. I agree, people commenting on their looks and motivation to be in the relationship are dicks..

Costas you old dog, in one article your asking to look at before and after pics of some guys wife's boob jobs, now looking at young girls legs on the train. No holding you back, what next ? thumbsup.gif

Poor Farangs wife and kids are none too happy though!

I have a suggestion for you. Try reading the article again! You might grasp the fact that the article says the two of them have been together for 8 years, alternating between Thailand and Germany, and nowhere in the article is there ANY mention of "wife and kids". Your ignorant bias is clearly on display with this one.

You completely missed my point because you're just such a nice caring person. The point is that taking someones photograph without their consent and publishing it on Facebook where it goes viral is just not on. It is a far far greater wrong! So what if the European guy did have a wife and kids, is it right or fair for this kind of thing to happen?

Get off your high horse once in a while and think about the wider picture.

Poor Farangs wife and kids are none too happy though!

I have a suggestion for you. Try reading the article again! You might grasp the fact that the article says the two of them have been together for 8 years, alternating between Thailand and Germany, and nowhere in the article is there ANY mention of "wife and kids". Your ignorant bias is clearly on display with this one.

You completely missed my point because you're just such a nice caring person. The point is that taking someones photograph without their consent and publishing it on Facebook where it goes viral is just not on. It is a far far greater wrong! So what if the European guy did have a wife and kids, is it right or fair for this kind of thing to happen?

Get off your high horse once in a while and think about the wider picture.

+1 Flint... Your're just so damned suave in your responses.