Young Thai gay man becomes talk of the town

The MRT regularly announces something like: "Groping, jeeping and thinking are nor allowed on stations OR on trains".

Her accentuation of the word "OR", suggests that she is stressing the importance of the logical connectives.

Eh?

What the hell is "jeeping"?

You are not allowed to THINK on a station or a train?

Would you like to consider translating this into English?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Farangs wife and kids are none too happy though!

I have a suggestion for you. Try reading the article again! You might grasp the fact that the article says the two of them have been together for 8 years, alternating between Thailand and Germany, and nowhere in the article is there ANY mention of "wife and kids". Your ignorant bias is clearly on display with this one.

You completely missed my point because you're just such a nice caring person. The point is that taking someones photograph without their consent and publishing it on Facebook where it goes viral is just not on. It is a far far greater wrong! So what if the European guy did have a wife and kids, is it right or fair for this kind of thing to happen?

Get off your high horse once in a while and think about the wider picture.

The article says that the German and the Thai have been together for 8 years and are MARRIED (to each other - just to be clear).

Poor Farangs wife and kids are none too happy though!

I have a suggestion for you. Try reading the article again! You might grasp the fact that the article says the two of them have been together for 8 years, alternating between Thailand and Germany, and nowhere in the article is there ANY mention of "wife and kids". Your ignorant bias is clearly on display with this one.

I have a suggestion for you. Try developing a sense of humour. His comment was clearly meant as fun.

The Oriental is not a looker. Am I wrong about that? (No offense meant. Most people of all flavors are not lookers.) Maybe the European descent gentleman is even more handsome to Oriental eyes than one would think? Actually he really does look OBJECTIVELY and classically handsome. If I had to choose between the two ... the Oriental would be out of there BIG TIME.

No doubt he has a great personality and other hidden charms? coffee1.gif

Prominent jawline. Unfortunately makes people look like they are pouting even when not.

This is news how, and what sort of weirdo snaps secret photos of people and posts them to facebook. That is rather strange behaviour in my books, the contents of the photo not at all.

• 4 weeks later...

My member-picture is my partner. Live with him for 9 years now (02-06- 2015).

I'm proud he study again and makes big progres to become a teacher. Even have the mind to strart as a primery-teacher and study inbetween to upgrade.

And in the evening he sell patengo and salapouw just to help me and his parents. He not want I pay everything.

- LOVE (I maen LOVE) gives poeple wings.

- LOVE have NO age.