What pisses you off the most?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that think every man came here for the whores. Or that anyone who doesn't use them must be either gay or a religious puritan of some kind.

Religious puritans use them, then lie.

Gay guys can pay for sex too.

People chatting on cell phones while walking down the sidewalk....

Morons stopping at the top of escalators and just standing there thinking which way to go... Or continue chatting on their cell phones....

Waiting to make a turn when some A..hole thinks he can just force his way in front of you after he jumped 20 other cars in the line... And he is chatting on his cell phone during the entire process...

Going out with your mate and he spends the entire night chatting on his cell phone....

i think I just hate rude people who chat on their cell phones when they should be paying attention to something else.

Your first two points, just walk straight into them and pretend you did not see them.

Trying to get out of a bts door. The people on the platform especially thais will not wait for anyone to get out they push on in.

Same getting out of an elevator door,

Why don't you push back? It's easy, just walk through them.

Putting ice into warm beer or cooldrink for that matter and then expecting me to drink it and then getting pissed off when I won't smileys-angry-662871.gif

What about filling a glass with ice then pouring a cold drink over it? you put a straw in and are lucky to get two mouthfuls.

I saw through that years ago while I was in America. Ever since then, whenever I buy a cold drink, I always tell the assistant, no ice please.

People that think every man came here for the whores. Or that anyone who doesn't use them must be either gay or a religious puritan of some kind.

I believe that lots of people do not come for the whores, but what about the ones who come here who say they are not homosexuals

or religious and don't go out with women?

I believe that lots of people do not come for the whores, but what about the ones who come here who say they are not homosexuals

What about them?

Driving into the petrol station on my Honda click 125i/Wave 110i by the E20 pump and having them wave me over to the gasohol 91 pump.

You would think they would understand all the Honda PGM-F1 engines take E20 after 3 years in production.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

What about them?

They are not telling the truth.

What about them?

I am.

What about them?

I am.

Again...

Where did I say I don't 'shag women'?

What's with the obsession with my sex life, anyway?

Well you certainly don't shag Thai women, as you are against Westerners who come here for that reason.

Well, that's your business, and I have enjoyed the debate with you, nice to do that without any nastiness.

Driving into the petrol station on my Honda click 125i/Wave 110i by the E20 pump and having them wave me over to the gasohol 91 pump.

You would think they would understand all the Honda PGM-F1 engines take E20 after 3 years in production.

That stuff ain't good for your engine

Well you certainly don't shag Thai women, as you are against Westerners who come here for that reason.

Well, that's your business, and I have enjoyed the debate with you, nice to do that without any nastiness.

When did I say I was against westerners who come here for that reason?

Reading your posts, that's always been the impression you give, and using the word "whores" instead of bargirls, tells everyone what you think of them,

but you are entitled to your opinion.

Nearly all my friends are married to ex bargirls, and they are all decent people. I would not refer to them as whores.

Who is anyone to judge what people should do, if the man wants to pay for sex, and the girl sells her body to him. that is their business. Just as

long as no one is getting hurt.

Those small shy Thai women who have never as much seen a farang let alone spoken with one. The kind that have never been to a gogo bar or disco.....when they move in wirh you they clean everyrhing....cook mass amounts of food....and manage to still keep a decent job and frigging save money......They cook my goose.

Those small shy Thai women who have never as much seen a farang let alone spoken with one. The kind that have never been to a gogo bar or disco.....when they move in wirh you they clean everyrhing....cook mass amounts of food....and manage to still keep a decent job and frigging save money......They cook my goose.

And just exactly when did you meet my wife ?

Reading your posts, that's always been the impression you give, and using the word "whores" instead of bargirls, tells everyone what you think of them,

but you are entitled to your opinion.

Nearly all my friends are married to ex bargirls, and they are all decent people. I would not refer to them as whores.

Who is anyone to judge what people should do, if the man wants to pay for sex, and the girl sells her body to him. that is their business. Just as

long as no one is getting hurt.

That might be the impression that you get, but that doesn't mean it's true.

All I've ever pointed out is that not every man comes here for the sex trade, and that I and plenty of others I know didn't. For some reason many people here interpret that as me being a puritan, or some kind of crusader against the sex industry. I don't know why. People get very defensive about the fact they pay for sex.

I don't see anything wrong with calling them what they are. If there's nothing wrong with it, why hide behind euphemisms?

Anyway, this is all rather off-topic yet again, isn't it.

Edited by SoiBiker