UFun Group cancels press conference today for Thai media

webfact

UFun Group cancels press conference today for Thai media

22-4-2558-11-50-561-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- UFun Group executive chairman Dato Daniel or Tay Kim Leng, wanted by Thai police for alleged fraudulent Pyramid share investment, has abruptly cancelled his scheduled press conference in Kuala Lumpur with Thai journalists today.

He invited selected Thai journalists to a press conference today to clarify the Pyramid investment scam involving its operations in Thailand.

Coordinators of UFun Store said they were notified of the cancellation of the press conference for Thai media at 3.45 am Wednesday reasoning that Malaysian authorities have requested the conference to be put off citing reason of concern.

There was no mentioning of the date for the next conference to be held.

Meanwhile Royal Thai Police assistant commissioner Pol Lt Gen Suwira Songmetta said a total of 110 investors have lodged complaints with the police from about 120,000 investors with damages at around 30 million baht.

But he estimated total damages could reach 38 billion baht as police have discovered that UFun Store has branched out its business to 3-4 firms through the Pyramid scheme investment.

He said Thai police have now sought cooperation from Malaysian Interpol to help arrest three Malaysian executives of UFun Store for frauds.

One of them is Dato Daniel or Tay Kim Leng or in Thai name as Arthit Pankaew.

The police also planned to arrest 20 more people who are not the company executives but act as networks for the business.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ufun-group-cancels-press-conference-today-for-thai-media

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-04-22

"Coordinators of UFun Store said they were notified of the cancellation of the press conference for Thai media at 3.45 am Wednesday reasoning that Malaysian authorities have requested the conference to be put off citing reason of concern."

​Brilliant explanation there, no confusion or double speak at all.

You have to believe it to see it:

http://ufungroup.weebly.com/ufunstore.html

If it doesn't read right, then it ain't right!

This website is worse than a Nigerian's ass offering me US$ 500Million for my late uncle's death, and asking for my bank details and passport number. cheesy.gif

To those who want to get rich quick..... your loss. It takes grind and determination, not some dick telling you how he did it.

To the bastard at the top of the pyramid...... well... nothing ventured nothing gained. giggle.gifthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

You have to believe it to see it:

http://ufungroup.weebly.com/ufunstore.html

If it doesn't read right, then it ain't right!

This website is worse than a Nigerian's ass offering me US$ 500Million for my late uncle's death, and asking for my bank details and passport number. cheesy.gif

To those who want to get rich quick..... your loss. It takes grind and determination, not some dick telling you how he did it.

To the bastard at the top of the pyramid...... well... nothing ventured nothing gained. giggle.gifthumbsup.gif

They even have the balls to run it as a weebly.com subdomain website.

Looks like the PM of Malaysia endorses this company. cheesy.gifgiggle.gif