Five Injured in Pattaya Island shooting over 'Cat Poo' issues

webfact

Wow,I can really relate to this man who did the shooting-in a strange way ity is nice to see that some thais also hate the non-chalance that many Thais show to these dog and cat issues that really irk many foreigners.I am glad that this man has done something about it but sad that he might have put himself at peril but then again being Thai he most probably wont have to worry too much.WE rarely hear the end result of such cases which leads one to believe that the results are like those of the BIG ROCK candy Mountain jails(you would have to be quite old to know this song from America but one of the lines says-On the big ROCK Candy mountain the jails are made of tin-and you can walk right out again as soon as you get in."nuff said.

I hope this is not classified as a troll post…

The number of guns held by civilians in Thailand is estimated to be 10,000,000, which puts the country at eleventh in world rankings for number of guns held. Out of these 10,000,000 guns, only 3,870,000 of them are registered, leaving over 6,000,000 under illegal possession. In 2000, it was reported that there were 20,032 of firearms homicide cases, one of the highest in the world.

Sorry these stats are already 15 years old. However, now take a wild guess what today’s figures would show…

ive got the same problem where i live

cats everywhere

but im targeting the cats not the owners

Ah but you are not Thai. Thais don't like to hurt animals, you know ?

This morning, my 100% Thai wife informed me that she had 'disposed' of a cat that yesterday afternoon 'disposed' of her pet bird in the front garden.

She totally embraces the "karma's a bitch" philosophy.

• Like 1

ive got the same problem where i live

cats everywhere

but im targeting the cats not the owners

Now by stating your targeting the cats you mean your not able to be man enough to solve the problem without violence towards the cats for doing what comes naturally to all living things. do you take it personal ? Shame on you.

Well, hopefully many pet owners will read this and learn a lesson. While the resort owner may have exaggerated a bit, I fully understand his anger, especially with the "mai ben rai" attitude most people have here and the lack of action by the authorities with regards to neighbour disputes.

cross fire? would that mean they were both shooting?

or do they mean, this madman with a gun went on a rampage shooting innocents?

what is in the water, air, food overhere ?

something that shrinks the brains & balls of most men ? hence so many violence & ladyboys ?

Khun Kwunruan was only armed with cat poo cheesy.gif