Online visa registration

Been "looping" around on one of the worst websites I've seen (But it's Thai so I should not be surprised) Found the link and finally (with Explorer that Microsoft have R.I.P ed) but the questions Arrival Card and Arrive Flight n:o ??? As far as I know the Arrival card was left at Immigration at the airport and after being three years in Thailand I cannot remember the flight no tongue.png ? Guess and hope somebody have answers for me

I just tried the online 90 day reporting system. I'm from the USA. It didn't give me the option of selecting the USA, only the outying islands. After submitting the report, I got a message saying to contact my local Immigration office. I don't know why. I could be several reasons. I'd say the system doesn't work as advertised. I won't do it in the future.

My current 90 day notification has a barcode. My local Immigration office told me on my last 90 day report that I don't need to bring in any documentation, just show the barcode. But I will bring documentation just to play it safe. The documentation requirements are always changing! I always have it covered just in case. The office isn't close by. rolleyes.gif

I just tried the online 90 day reporting system. I'm from the USA. It didn't give me the option of selecting the USA, only the outying islands. After submitting the report, I got a message saying to contact my local Immigration office. I don't know why. I could be several reasons. I'd say the system doesn't work as advertised. I won't do it in the future.

My current 90 day notification has a barcode. My local Immigration office told me on my last 90 day report that I don't need to bring in any documentation, just show the barcode. But I will bring documentation just to play it safe. The documentation requirements are always changing! I always have it covered just in case. The office isn't close by. rolleyes.gif

"I'm from the USA. It didn't give me the option of selecting the USA, only the outying islands."

Your nationality is "American."

post-145917-0-36474900-1429815662_thumb.

"I'm from the USA. It didn't give me the option of selecting the USA, only the outying islands."

Your nationality is "American."

Thanks for the information. It still didn't work. I had heard the Firefox browser works so I used it. I re-tried with IE and got through the end. I now have a pending status.

If Firefox is supposed to work, maybe it's one of the add-ons I use was blocking it from working. I'll check it out again in 90 days. biggrin.png Next time I'll try the extension that's supposed to make Firefox look like IE.

Edited by BB1950

I've been doing some tests. If you use this Link, it gets past the browser and terms of agreement check. It takes you directly to this screen:

post-52310-0-27769700-1429853895_thumb.j

It doesn't have a problem with Firefox 37.0.1 after that. Before I could fill out only the first page and when submitting it I received an error message to contact my local immigration office with Firefox 37. By using the above link, I could get past all the problem pages. You don't need a user agent switching add-on or Internet Explorer! bah.gif

A real time saver for me! thumbsup.gif

Edited by BB1950

Since Thai governments are world wide famous for their websites that are totally unusable (probably some boss give the job to a relative's cousin who read the first pages of "HTML for Dummies" payed him 5000 Baht and put 220 000 in his own pocket), this one still give me a blank white page after i click Submit, so Immigration office next.clap2.gif

Link does shortcut things a bit. But I still get the message to contact my local immigration office. This on Chrome. Get same message on IE.

That's interesting... rolleyes.gif

Sounds like the website has it's problems. Many people seem to be getting the message to contact their local immigration office. Must be a common error message.

Since Thai governments are world wide famous for their websites that are totally unusable (probably some boss give the job to a relative's cousin who read the first pages of "HTML for Dummies" payed him 5000 Baht and put 220 000 in his own pocket), this one still give me a blank white page after i click Submit, so Immigration office next.clap2.gif

Do you get this popup message?

post-66997-0-94356400-1429863722_thumb.j

If not I suspect a browser setting problem or perhaps a popup blocker dong it.

Do you get this popup message?

attachicon.gifmessage.jpg

If not I suspect a browser setting problem or perhaps a popup blocker dong it.

No, only a page white as snow...................

Link does shortcut things a bit. But I still get the message to contact my local immigration office. This on Chrome. Get same message on IE.

That's interesting... rolleyes.gif

Sounds like the website has it's problems. Many people seem to be getting the message to contact their local immigration office. Must be a common error message.

I think it cannot find my record in the system. Either no info or wrong info. It appears the system searches for passport number, date of birth and nationality.

I have sent an email to my local office asking them about it with screen shots of the info I entered and the message. I also included a scan of my passport photo page. Now waiting for a reply.

I re-tried with IE and got through the end. I now have a pending status.

Just got an Email in Thai saying something to the effect I was rejected! No reason mentioned!

I just checked the status online. Sure enough "REJECTED"!

It's more of hassle than going into my local immigration office! Definitely, I Won't do it Again!