Hello All!i'm New To This Forum.

Nongkhai_Tong

Hi veryone I just found this forum from another website.

I'm Tong,Thai guy living in Bangkok. I used to live in Nongkhai for 6 years and also used to be a staff at Mut Mee for 2 years. I know almost verything about Nongkhai and Udon Thani.

I think I will come to visit this forum very day.

Nongkhai_Tong

Hi veryone I just found this forum from another website.

I'm Tong,Thai guy living in Bangkok. I used to live in Nongkhai for 6 years and also used to be a staff at Mut Mee for 2 years. I know almost verything about Nongkhai and Udon Thani.

I think I will come to visit this forum very day.

Nongkhai_Tong

Hi Tong, welcome to the forum :o As you might guess from my handle, I am living in Phibun Mangsahan, Ubon Ratchathani. Looking forward to making a trip up to NK / UT soon...

Thank you all for your very warm welcome!

Accroding to boppia words about the fireball festival on the Oct.I used to go there almost every years since I was a little boy until last year.Well there were alot of changing of the natural heppening.The last fews years ago the light ball did not come up much like 5 years ago.Please don't ask me the reason why.Because no one actualy know about the NAGA.After people made the film about this event named "15 Koum Duan 11" the fire ball just gone.Last year I went there I only saw 4 ball for the whole night.It is become like this may be because China has builded the big dams along the MeaKong River.There was also alot of effected from this like last year when I was at Mut mee I can even walk across the river to Loas.Anyway I here in Bangkok no longer in Nongkhai anymore I really miss Nongkha though.I will post your all photos I have in Nongkhai!