Phuket --- Motorcycle Helmets <size Xl>

jdinasia

I agree with Gerd. If you want a quality helmet, you need to get it from BKK. There is a helmet shop in Phuket town near to the immigration dept (sorry don't know the name of the road) and they have a wide selection.

I bought a helmet for my hubby from dirtshop thailand and they sent it to me from BKK. Cost me a pretty penny. Google them. They were very efficient.

They have a few pretty decent full-face etc at BigC ... sadly nothing large enough

<plus I don't want full face ... but want the neck-pad and ears covered etc >

I had a hard time finding a helmet in the US too :o What I am using now is barely adequate and way too snug!

I agree with Gerd. If you want a quality helmet, you need to get it from BKK. There is a helmet shop in Phuket town near to the immigration dept (sorry don't know the name of the road) and they have a wide selection.

I bought a helmet for my hubby from dirtshop thailand and they sent it to me from BKK. Cost me a pretty penny. Google them. They were very efficient.

Yes, the DIRTSHOP is great :o bought my last motocross bike(prof.) from them and all the gear.

JD may be u could try the BMW dealer here in Phuket. When I see a good shop on the island again I'll let you know, HD dealer on bypass road???

Drive carefully!

Gerd

There is a shop a few meters pass Bang Niaw Chinese Temple....

Say if you're heading to Immigration Office from Phuket Town, it's on your left. I don't really remember the name of the shop. But they sell lots of XL helmet. I bought one for my friend a year ago. It works pretty well.

There is a shop a few meters pass Bang Niaw Chinese Temple....

Say if you're heading to Immigration Office from Phuket Town, it's on your left. I don't really remember the name of the shop. But they sell lots of XL helmet. I bought one for my friend a year ago. It works pretty well.

The Sjop's name is T.S. and it is great! got a new helmet today ... fits great! 520 Baht