Forgot my re-entry form, did I cancel my Work Permit? What can I do?

if you have a valid visa/re-entry permit and WP just go to immigration and they will fix the stamp, not a biggie in BKK at least

had them chopping me in by mistake on a 30 day and all it took was a visit to BKK immigration to correct

I did the same mistake before. I forgot to get my re-entry permit. With the 30 days visa on arrival you are now a tourist. Even your WP is not cancelled, but it's not valid anymore, because you are not allowed to work as a TOURIST. You have to start from zero to get a new business visa and a new work permit. Good luck!

Edited by dodojero

I did the same mistake before. I forgot to get my re-entry permit. With the 30 days visa on arrival you are now a tourist. Even your WP is not cancelled, but it's not valid anymore, because you are not allowed to work as a TOURIST. You have to start from zero to get a new business visa and a new work permit. Good luck!

You only need a new visa.

"I traveled to Cambodia and re-entered Thailand without a re-entry"

if you have a valid visa/re-entry permit and WP just go to immigration and they will fix the stamp, not a biggie in BKK at least

had them chopping me in by mistake on a 30 day and all it took was a visit to BKK immigration to correct

Epic mistake followed by epic reading miscomprehension and advise.

Thanks to the OP at least for having the guts to post this egregious error. May save someone else. Enjoy your trip!