Turkey-express For Xmas!

thaigerd

I know it's still a bit early to talk about Xmas but I am starting already doing some plans.

OK, here we go:

My idea is to create a TURKEY-Express from beginning December untill the 28th. People can order a whole freshly roasted turkey for their office xmas party, for at home or even small guesthouses or bars.

The turkey will be delivered i a foam box with a real turkey gravy, old fashioned stuffing, roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts. Delivery time can be between noon and 9pm every day.

All food for this TURKEY-Express will be cooked in the most hygienic and HACCP controlled kitchen on the island.

What do you think?

Your thoughts and additional ideas highly appreciated!

Gerd

skip the Brussel Sprouts and I might be in for it! Maybe an option f mash potatos ? ... candied yams?

Thanks for ur reply JD,

I will have many options of course:

red cabbage, peas&carrots, potato dumplings may be even goose for the Germans here.

Many more ideas to come!

Gerd

Gerd,

A little off topic, but where do you get brussel sprouts on Phuket ?

I did this for a friend of mine in Nanai Road/Patong he owns a small restaurant, huuuge success!

Just 4 weeks ago, but a bit risky for me(workpermit) and it's not nice to work on my day off.

But a good add. idea, thanks!

Gerd

Sounds like a great idea Gerd!

I won't be back until 16/1 and we'll have to catch up for a drink again then. :o

Terry

Terry, don't worry!

I'll keep one bird alive until January for u

Gerd

Are you rearing these birds then – have they got names? I wouldn’t want to think I was eating Doris at Christmas :D

Cannot remember but it isn't cheap! Will try and pop in there and ask a question and get back to you. When you order, everything is seperate so it is extra for gravy, stuffing etc. Will let you know.

Definitely, can't do Christmas without it. Are you going to do ham as well?

Cannot remember but it isn't cheap! Will try and pop in there and ask a question and get back to you. When you order, everything is seperate so it is extra for gravy, stuffing etc. Will let you know.

Definitely, can't do Christmas without it. Are you going to do ham as well?

Sorry for my late reply, just coming back from a food exhibition in BKK.

I will try to have many more possibilities: Goose, Ham etc.

As soon as I have some more news and updates for the turkey-express I will let you know here.

Regards,

Gerd