What A Beautiful Morning!

Greenside

How can a place be ''beautiful' when its hitting 40c on most days and humidity 90+%

What an awful morning in CM ., its in the high 30's already and still rising

Played golf yesterday surrounded by trees, water and distant mountains. No houses in view. To me, that's beautiful. (golf was distinctly average but a bad day on the course beats a good day in the office, hands down)

But if you dislike heat and humidity is it possible you have hauled up in the wrong place??

How can a place be ''beautiful' when its hitting 40c on most days and humidity 90+%

Played golf yesterday surrounded by trees, water and distant mountains. No houses in view. To me, that's beautiful. (golf was distinctly average but a bad day on the course beats a good day in the office, hands down)

But if you dislike heat and humidity is it possible you have hauled up in the wrong place??

Well he is certainly in his rights to have his opinions. How ever I find them to be incredible coming from a member who has been here since 2007. Maybe some one pissed in his Wheaties.sad.png

did you know that it was OK to go for a nice walk with out having to take time off trying to hide a ball in a hole and then when you find it do the same thing all over again.tongue.png

Edited by northernjohn

When I play I'm generally surrounded by trees and water as well...

• Like 1