Thai undertaker and gang will face criminal action for dealing in human parts

webfact

Undertaker and gang will face criminal action for dealing in human parts

290677-imagejpeg-453439-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police are to take legal action against an undertaker, his wife and about 10 accomplices for disposal human parts without a license.

Pol Maj-Gen Pacha Rattanaphan, deputy commissioner of 5th Region Provincial Police, said police were still waiting for results of an examination by Maharaj Nakhon Chiang Mai hospital of what were suspected to be human parts in 19 plastic bags seized from a cemetery over a week ago.

Once it was confirmed that the results were positive, police would proceed with legal action against the undertaker, Suthat Naramit, his wife and about ten other people for disposal of human parts without a license.

As for the former abbot of Wat Huey Din Jee, Chalerm Duangpaeng, Pol Maj-Gen Pacha said police could not take any legal action him because it had been confirmed that the infant was dead before it was born.

The former abbot was accused of using dead infants or foetus to make magic medication.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/undertaker-gang-will-face-criminal-action-dealing-human-parts

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-04-28

I thought cardboard coffins were as cheap as you could go, but in Thailand it's garbage bags.

Is this guy being charged with running an illegal cemetery? I didn't think most Thais were into burial.

Have the corpses been forced into a squat position for compactness, or have they been dissected?

As for the former abbot of Wat Huey Din Jee, Chalerm Duangpaeng, Pol Maj-Gen Pacha said police could not take any legal action him because it had been confirmed that the infant was dead before it was born.

So in other words a person can do whatever they like to a dead foetus here as long as it was dead before birth. Yeh right. But if that were to be true than that is appalling.

The former abbot was accused of using dead infants or foetus to make magic medication.

Another nail in the coffin of Thai-style Buddhism. How much deeper can the depravity go?

This has absolutely nothing to do with "Thai-style Buddhism" as you put it. How much deeper can the daft Thai bashing go?

black magic appears to be prevail in thailand so many cases are hitting the news nowadays .

Such a ridiculous statement.

Apart from the case of the monk mentioned secondarily in this OP (the accused undertaker's case doesn't mention magic of any colour) name just one other "black magic" incident of the "many" that you claim are hitting the headlines "nowadays".

Edited by Sviss Geez

Reading the local news everyday...it really amazes me about Thai people. Simply beyond salvation!

Reading the bizarre posts here every day really amazes me about foreigners who see an individual report about one Thai then apply that view to the entire nation. Those are the people that need help.

Another nail in the coffin of Thai-style Buddhism. How much deeper can the depravity go?

This has absolutely nothing to do with "Thai-style Buddhism" as you put it. How much deeper can the daft Thai bashing go?

Wrong, this is bad person bashing.

The fact that the bad person in question just happens to be Thai and a monk is not relevant in any way.

Defending them because they happen to be Thai is a far worse character trait.

Svisgees,the comment was made regards monks use of dead child because it's not the 1st time or 2nd or 3rd time. It is a practice here, horrendous is the only word I can use. If my still born child was not given a proper burial, I'd want to know what the country did with them & would insist on proper burial or bring it home

Edited by enufsaid