Pool Salt Chlorinators

luudee

Does anybody know where I can get Salt Chlorinatior Cells ?

Specifically I need the "Resilience" brand, A& or SCC-40 model, for 60,000 gallons per minute (7-blade) version.

Attached are images of two ...

I live in Pattaya and looked in the local stores, it seems nobody is familiar with that brand.

Many Thanks !

luudee

post-81891-0-85510200-1430196201_thumb.j

post-81891-0-69244700-1430196228_thumb.j

You will probably have to order from Australia.

http://www.saltwaterpoolparts.com/compupool-resilience-replacement-cell.html

Or alternatively contact Compu pool direct they are a very good company went to check out the factory a few years ago when I was looking for some commercial size units. http://www.compupool.com.au

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Luudee,

I bought my clorinator directly from Australia, and even with the import duty included from DHL I only paid slightly more than 1/3 of the price of the same system offered in Pattaya. Of course I would have trouble with warranty issues but for the price I could buy another one and still be money ahead. Sorry but I don't recognise your brand.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Luudee,

I bought my clorinator directly from Australia, and even with the import duty included from DHL I only paid slightly more than 1/3 of the price of the same system offered in Pattaya. Of course I would have trouble with warranty issues but for the price I could buy another one and still be money ahead. Sorry but I don't recognise your brand.

Er - I think you will find quite considerable issues with warranty in Thai-supplied parts from some pool supply sources anyway, so don't be too put off with that reason not to self-import*.

*No slur intended here on our resident ThaiV sponsor/pool supplies business - I have not yet bought any capital items from them, so I have no claims experience. Cannot name/shame those that have given poor warranty cover!

• 1 month later...