3bb problems?

sgtsabai

Is anybody else having problems with their internet connection today? It matters not whether I'm on a site out of country or in country, constant loss of connection. I have 3bb, usually use MSN Premium as my home page, on straight IE 11 now I've already had one notice of IE crashed, but I'm still connected.. I've lost track of how many times I've read MSN crashed or email connection lost. While trying to open threads on Thaivisa I've lost track of the MSN crashed or connection lost. Everything has slowed to crawl, Page openings, downloads etc. Had some of these problems yesterday but nothing to this extent. I'm in Udon, could be local, could be my computer, who knows. Running an ESET online virus scan now to check for that.

Last Thursday mine was down in Pattaya. I called and was told something about a server being down ... not sure what area was affected ... and service would resume in a couple of hours. It was more like 3 or 4 hours, but after that it seems to be back to normal. That was the only problem I've had with 3BB in a very long time.