Table tennis other than Kad Suan Kaew?

mat999

Anyone know where I can play table tennis other than Kad Suan Kaew? There is a rotting dead rat there, some tables are broken or bent and some lights do not work. The place is dying.

I saw a very average table in a gym but didn't want to pay a gym membership just for that. I know Coffee Monster has one but that is too far away as I cycle and live in Santitham.

thank you

How about the Chiang Mai Table Tennis Club? They have about a dozen tables, good lighting, and lots for friendly adults playing every day.

25 baht to play. Bring your own paddle and balls.

Located inside the Sports complex just east of the Chiang Puak bus terminal. Enter the front gate and follow the road around to the left. When you pass the parked buses, look slightly back over your left shoulder at a small old building. There is a sign in English reading Chiang Mai Table Tennis Club. If you pass the drinks vendor you've gone too far.

• Like 1

Thanks, I shall check them both out.

Whats the deal at YMCA? I don't wanna walk in and get the "blank stare" ?

Also do either have air conditioning? That is one good thing about KSK at this time of the year. They had fixed a light today but we stayed well clear of the rotting rat our ball landed on the other day, so not sure if they have removed it yet, it was there for at least a few days or a week.

Edited by mat999