Soi Cowboy

rocketboybkk

Whenever I'm in Bangkok, I always visit SC or Nana and enjoy it. I could sit in some 'normal' bar , but I find the company of 'tarts' more entertaining than that of tiresome expat bores who think they are above it all. I don't even need to have sex with them. They are just better company, and often better people. I hope this aspect of Bangkok life lasts a long time and doesn't succumb to the will of the kind of person who would move to a neighbouring street to a long established area, then want it closed because it annoys them or doesn't meet their approval.

What do you discuss in pidgin English with you Issan princesses as you buy them drinks all night for the pleasure of your place in the queue, as you watch them shuffle to Rock Hits of the 70's, when it's their turn to "dance"?

How do you cope when you have to go back home? Do you talk to your electrical appliances? Do they respond back?

Just wondering.

Some people can speak Thai you know. I too get a good laugh chatting with the girls in Thai and sometimes in English. Bar girls are not my cup of tea but they are people and there are there for your entertainment.

I'll bet you're great fun to have a conversation with in a bar......not !

I speak fluent Thai...happen to read it as well.

But I'm not going to waste my time in a craphole bar talking to a whore who's only interest is am I going to barfine her or not, and how many drinks can she get out of me before I leave.

I prefer real bars, with real people and real conversation.

But you keep filling your void.

It's the others I feel sorry for.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to be blunt. I go to Soi Cowboy for the whores. Becauce it has whores. So, let's just get that out of the way that I am a normal in the regards of being an occasional punter.

The girls who work there are not farm fresh chicks. They are incredbily merceny with years of experience. So merceny that some of them have found out how to hide it long enough to get the right amount of money out of punters, with minimal time spent, so that they can then move onto the next guy. These chicks are pros, and I respect them only for being good at their profession (making wallets light with minmal effort), but not as customer (poor quality). They practiced their game in the smaller bars/go-go's, found out that they liked it and were naturals at hustling (probably because they are dead inside like a sociopath yet intelligent, possessing IQ's in the 110 and up range). Many of these girls are smart and you probalby could have an interesting conversations with them... outside of a brothel, where they are working currently, and if you weren't some dumb falang. They aren't going to waste too much time talking to some guy who isn't going to pay out while they are at work.

All of these chicks are whores x10 if they are on SC. Not saying that in the deragorty way (I like whores, I'm a punter). But talking to them is a dead-zone. You are speaking to a mechincal robot programmed to only seek money, at least while they are working and speakign with falangs. They are (by the time they end up at SC, or what lead to them to end up there) are often dead inside too. Not exactly the kind of person I would seek out to have a conversation with.

And even at that, the whores at SC are overpriced mercenaries. I only go there now for haven't been in awhile or I want to prove that it's still somehow good. Sometimes it's okay, but not for the price. I prefer the massage shops on soi 33 anyway and the soapies that I can get to from MRT/BTS.

Men love the attention.

I'd say some men who aren't the best looking are flattered by the beauties even if it's fake & will cost.

It's a laugh, some birds are good fun, some are hardened to wanting cash number 1, take your chances & pay your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the responses regarding greed having spoilt soi cowboy. Yes, those pesky impoverished, uneducated single mothers demanding more than 500 Baht to give their bodies to complete strangers...darn them, the greedy tarts!

Ooh, and can you believe a Singha is 80 Baht these days. Daylight robbery I tell you! ....

What sort of world do we live in.

If they actually gave a service worth 2,000 baht, i.e. more than six times the minimum daily wage, in their half-hour of bed work, then absolutely fine. But the typical bar girl today doesn't actually know how to give good sex, even wants to. Most never did, but the relatively modest fee it cost you meant you could just take the bad experience philosophically. Now to have to pay some lazy cow 2,000 baht for a bad time is objectionable.

Tell me, how much effort would YOU put into it if you had to sexually satisfy a 50 yr old, 250lb+ porker of a woman with saggy breasts and "bits" you could only get to by pushing aside rolls of fat in return for 2,000 baht?

I love the responses regarding greed having spoilt soi cowboy. Yes, those pesky impoverished, uneducated single mothers demanding more than 500 Baht to give their bodies to complete strangers...darn them, the greedy tarts!

Ooh, and can you believe a Singha is 80 Baht these days. Daylight robbery I tell you! ....

What sort of world do we live in.

If they actually gave a service worth 2,000 baht, i.e. more than six times the minimum daily wage, in their half-hour of bed work, then absolutely fine. But the typical bar girl today doesn't actually know how to give good sex, even wants to. Most never did, but the relatively modest fee it cost you meant you could just take the bad experience philosophically. Now to have to pay some lazy cow 2,000 baht for a bad time is objectionable.

Tell me, how much effort would YOU put into it if you had to sexually satisfy a 50 yr old, 250lb+ porker of a woman with saggy breasts and "bits" you could only get to by pushing aside rolls of fat in return for 2,000 baht?

And on that note this topic has finally gone past the point of no return.

Closed.