maybe i have a child (need advice)

marino28

ok thanks, but if she is really my child. But i decide first to not recognize her (becose i want to know the mother a bit better)

with that dna test she can do something or not?

i want to take my responsabilty, but at the same time i don't want to go to quick...

Do the math:

april 2013 + 9 months = jan 2014

may 2013 + 9 months = feb 2014

I don't know where you are from , but I think you are taking a very western attitude towards parenting and child support .

This is Thailand , where attitudes are very different . Many girls have a child out of wedlock and like as not her parents will be left to look after it , while she will have a job , maybe at Bangkok far from home . You do not have to take on parenting unless you really want to . I think you are digging an unecessary pit for yourself to fall into ; you weren't concerned enough to wear a condom in 2013 , so why concern yourself now .

That is a nice statement.

Question, are you one of these people that make baby's and than leave the mother and the baby to fend for them selves, and do this over and over?

• 2 weeks later...

So what you will do if is me?

I'd get a DNA test to confirm it's yours 100%, then I'd be a father to the child I bought into the world not one of those bums that does nothing.

I don't know where you are from , but I think you are taking a very western attitude towards parenting and child support .

This is Thailand , where attitudes are very different . Many girls have a child out of wedlock and like as not her parents will be left to look after it , while she will have a job , maybe at Bangkok far from home . You do not have to take on parenting unless you really want to . I think you are digging an unecessary pit for yourself to fall into ; you weren't concerned enough to wear a condom in 2013 , so why concern yourself now .

People, and their attitudes, change with time... Age/experience/maturity maybe?

Your kid.....dont run, man up......doesnt cost much to be responsible here. I hate dead beats that shirk the biggest responsibility of the planet

You should go back and read his post again... especially the "for sure i want to take care of she" part... Doesn't sound like a dead beat shirking his responsibility to me...

Good luck to the OP... it's not a situation I'd like to be stuck in... Hope you make the right decision.

quick update. I am waiting for the result of the test. I think the will come by the end of this month.

Thanks everybody for the information and in particular to Alfredo for the link.

If turn out that is my child i think i will still have a lot of question to ask.

have a nice day everybody

quick update.

I am the real father of the child.

I use the service of easy DNA Thailand and i am happy to reccomand them.

Next step is to live together with the mom and the child and after have to look how to get parental right.

thanks everybody.

Archived