Rarbg.com Problems?

quandow

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Rarbg.com does indeed seem to be blocked at the moment.

Try Tz instead... you may have more luck.

That's strange.

"A friend of mine" rolleyes.gif has just downloaded 2 x 3GB+ files over the last hour from Rarbg.

http://rarbg.to/s/rarg.com/

My "friend" tells me to watch out for the popups when selecting a sub forum.

At which point do I notice that it is blocked? (I am complete non-user to torrents)

I can open the site, select some movie and get to the point where the download button is displayed.

I didn't continue from there.

ToT fibre.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That's strange.

"A friend of mine" alt=rolleyes.gif> has just downloaded 2 x 3GB+ files over the last hour from Rarbg.

Sorry, forgot to add the ISP is 3BB, possibly TOT is blocking for some reason

Edited by chrisinth

I use kickasstorrent.to to find my torrents. I have had problems using Utorrent to download as it kept saying there was a problem with the files. I am using qBittorrent now to download.

That's strange.

"A friend of mine" alt=rolleyes.gif> has just downloaded 2 x 3GB+ files over the last hour from Rarbg.

Interesting... that link works OK for me.

Rarbg.com does not.

And yet... I'm using TOT.

I use kickasstorrent.to to find my torrents. I have had problems using Utorrent to download as it kept saying there was a problem with the files. I am using qBittorrent now to download.

I liked kickasstorrents but the link I'm using now does not load and I get a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error message.

Anyone else with the same problem?

At which point do I notice that it is blocked? (I am complete non-user to torrents)

I can open the site, select some movie and get to the point where the download button is displayed.

I didn't continue from there.

ToT fibre.

What browser are you using?

I use Chrome, and after clicking on the download button a little box appears in the bottom left of the browser window, with a little spinning wheel until the torrent has been downloaded.

You can then click on the box and the torrent can be opened with whichever client program you have installed... Bittorrent, uTorrent etc.

Yeah, I really like Chrome because of that feature. It's easy to keep track of your downloads. I recently bought a Windows Phone (Nokia) 640XL and found that I couldn't install the Chrome browser and some other Google apps on it. I like the year of Office 365 and One Drive space that I got with it but the phone, while pretty, has some limitations, especially the browser. There are supposed to be some new features and an improved Cortana when Win Phone 10 comes out. I don't know if it will get the Edge browser or not.