best hospital

crickets

Sorry do not recall hospital name, but private one in Siracha, starts with P

They actually have dedicated department to female health.(like research center etc)

Suppose to be one of the best in the country

Edited by konying

both for delivery as pre-natal they probably have packages, spend a few hours visiting all 3 hospitals in Pattaya and compare.

Satthahip and Sriracha are alternatives but I wouldn't want to drive that far if my wife suddenly would go into labor.

Thanks for the help. I think the inter hospital seems the best option.

<snip>

Unless your are a fluent Thai speaker your "points" are merely what you think he said to her or what she told you he said and anecdotal at best

I have used PIH numerous times and have found them to be more than fair and competent

As far as dual pricing is concerned that too is a myth. I just sent the GF there for a full "female" physical and she was charged exactly what it states in the price list freely available at the front desk. Just go in and ask to see it

Edited by Jai Dee
quoted removed post

They actually have dedicated department to female health.(like research center etc)

I'm pretty sure you are referring to Phyathai Hospital in Sri Racha. Yes, they have a very large department dedicated to this. It's on the same floor as the dental department, which I have been to a number of times.

The best thing about this hospital is Gavin. He'll take care of you for sure! Great guy. Prices are pretty good also.

I'm pretty sure you are referring to Phyathai Hospital in Sri Racha. Yes, they have a very large department dedicated to this. It's on the same floor as the dental department, which I have been to a number of times.

The best thing about this hospital is Gavin. He'll take care of you for sure! Great guy. Prices are pretty good also.

Thats the one

Thanks for the help. I think the inter hospital seems the best option.

<snip>

Unless your are a fluent Thai speaker your "points" are merely what you think he said to her or what she told you he said and anecdotal at best

I have used PIH numerous times and have found them to be more than fair and competent

As far as dual pricing is concerned that too is a myth. I just sent the GF there for a full "female" physical and she was charged exactly what it states in the price list freely available at the front desk. Just go in and ask to see it

I am glad you found them to be competent.

Also puzzled you missed the big sign about pricing, its right there in nice big writing in both languages.thumbsup.gif

Edited by Jai Dee
quoted removed post

One post containing defamation or potential libel has been removed from this thread.

Quoted replies have also been edited.

Members are reminded of the following from the Forum Rules:

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

As a single male I cannot speak about pregnancy, but for any kind of trauma I would want to be in BHP emergency (as I was Sunday night). I have nothing but bouquets for the the ambulance and emergency room teams. Speaking as an American the whole experience was surprisingly inexpensive.

• 5 months later...