Marine Satellite Antenna

Navid

Well this might seem a bit odd but i have been trying to find a company that sells and installs maritime satellite TV antennas in Thailand so far no luck the biggest manufacturers for these in the world are

www.kvh.com

and

www.seatel.com

and the both of them dont seem to have retailers in Thailand.

If anyone could let me know on these or something similar being sold in thailand i would really appreciate it.

Well this might seem a bit odd but i have been trying to find a company that sells and installs maritime satellite TV antennas in Thailand so far no luck the biggest manufacturers for these in the world are

www.kvh.com

and

www.seatel.com

and the both of them dont seem to have retailers in Thailand.

If anyone could let me know on these or something similar being sold in thailand i would really appreciate it.

Not in Thailand! You will get them in Singapore. If you living in Thailand, take a trip to Singapore, maybe by your own car, buy the "Toy" and just bring it back.

For the car you will need an Endorsment for the Insurance for Malaysia and In S'pore you need to pay Roadtax, around S$ 15.00 a day + S$ 5.00 per day for driving in restricted zones.

I have done this trip many times and never get any problems with the custom in Sadao (Had Yai).

Streets are very good and nerly complete down to S'pore are Highway's. It's a realy nice trip and a lot to see also.

Think about it.