Crazed man in knife incident on Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

The police released him after incident with a non Thai person. But they fine and threaten arrest to a young lady who had a swiss army knife in her car box. When will this abuse end against non Thai people. I hope some one will be fired or transferred to a less awareness job!

The police released him after incident with a non Thai person. But they fine and threaten arrest to a young lady who had a swiss army knife in her car box. When will this abuse end against non Thai people. I hope some one will be fired or transferred to a less awareness job!

Think your find she said the knife was for protection !!!!!!!!!!

so she was pretty stupid to say that.

could have said it was to cut open a mango !!!!!!!

Khun Lor aged 62 is a deckchair operator on the beach was the apparent victim of the fight. ....He told Police that he saw Khun Prasert harassing tourists who were using his deckchairs and when he approached the man and told him to leave, Khun Prasert produced the knife which led Khun Lor to pick up a piece of wood.

As far as I can see, 50% of the Thais in this story were defending tourists from a crazy guy with a knife... Kudos to Kun Lor.

have a read :

It transpired that earlier in the morning Khun Prasert had been arrested by Police following an incident with a knife involving a foreign tourist but it was decided to release him without charge.

Says it all right how much these government people care for our well beeing !

yes i remember that incident and on top of that that the police guy took that knife that was only laying in the farang his Toyota Fortuner.he did not even gave a them a receipt he just said he had to confiscate the knife cause it was illegal..What he meant was he wanted to have that swiss army knife for him self...

But a crazy drunk thai guy who atacks farangs with a knife gets released without any charge and can gets back his knife in order to go do it again..

I sorry but i get totally disgusted!!

Yeah that what she said..Mind you she was not even the owner of that knife it belonged to her dutch husband..Police should have asked the owner .

But why the crazy guy gets back his knife after he treatens farangs with it?

May i assume his simple knife was not expensive so the police had no interest to confiscate it and it so they gave it back.

The fact this guys uses his knife for attacking farangs it not a issue or any concern business as usual

Khun Lor aged 62 is a deckchair operator on the beach was the apparent victim of the fight. ....He told Police that he saw Khun Prasert harassing tourists who were using his deckchairs and when he approached the man and told him to leave, Khun Prasert produced the knife which led Khun Lor to pick up a piece of wood.

As far as I can see, 50% of the Thais in this story were defending tourists from a crazy guy with a knife... Kudos to Kun Lor.

Nice you tell us what u see with your 50%

I see bunch of police doing nothing to protect farangs as usual..

releasing criminals without jail time and or court date and giving back assault weapons so they can repeat the offence.

then i see a thai beach deck chair guy protecting his BUSINESS MONEY INCOME by defending his customers...

That all what i see...

Yeah that what she said..Mind you she was not even the owner of that knife it belonged to her dutch husband..Police should have asked the owner .

But why the crazy guy gets back his knife after he treatens farangs with it?

May i assume his simple knife was not expensive so the police had no interest to confiscate it and it so they gave it back.

The fact this guys uses his knife for attacking farangs it not a issue or any concern business as usual

Totally agree mate.

Police even have a bunch of our own helping them do nothing

Amazing Thailand.

releasing criminals without jail time and or court date and giving back assault weapons so they can repeat the offence.

then i see a thai beach deck chair guy protecting his BUSINESS MONEY INCOME by defending his customers...

That all what i see...

Thats absured. impulse made a perfectly valid comment that the injured Thai deckchair guy appeared to be putting himself between a crazy knife weilding lunatic and a farang.. the mans a bloody hero and you look for a reason to hate him.

Haters are gonna hate..how true.

It reminds me similar case 2 years ago, never forget as police friendly hug the suspect (about 0:17 in video), it was like "hey bro it is just another farang ha ha ha..."

Let's not forget the 19 yr old Thai that stabbed a 70 yr old Swiss man because he felt that he brushed past him in the street. So he stabbed him.

Outcome:

The police fined him 500 baht and released him.

If people think I am joking just google it.

Never forget your place here.

I was just in a rural Thai market in Ayuthaya and they had rows of everything from daggers, machetes and Samurai swords for sale.

Cheap too.

No need to go there

Go check out beach road its all there

Amazing Thailand

Edited by onemorechang

That all what i see...

Half full. Half empty.

Up to you...

That all what i see...

Thats absured. impulse made a perfectly valid comment that the injured Thai deckchair guy appeared to be putting himself between a crazy knife weilding lunatic and a farang.. the mans a bloody hero and you look for a reason to hate him.

Haters are gonna hate..how true.

What i see is that the police is clearly not care in regard with crimes from thais to Farangs..They get released within 1-2 hours! and get back their weapons..

Now can you spin that into something positive..

About shop owner he was defending his paying customers and his deck chair spot..makes sense ..it was not like he was helping random passengers strolling around beach road.

Kudos to the deck chair operator who may or may not have gone to the aid of someone not a customer, if a piece of wood had been available.

Booby prize to the RTP. Someone else who needs immediate transfer to that overcrowded Bangkok police office that all the these offending RTP idiots get transferred to.

Does this now means that i can threaten in the streets some random Thai persons with my large knife and if police catch me then i only have to go to the police station for max 1-2 hours after that i will be released without any court date and or any jail time? furthermore upon release the kind Thai police will return my knife so i can repeat my offence?

Is this how it works for us all ?

Or only if you are a thai and the victims are foreigners?

I now a bit confused with the perfect laws here in this place!

It reminds me similar case 2 years ago, never forget as police friendly hug the suspect (about 0:17 in video), it was like "hey bro it is just another farang ha ha ha..."

Indeed this video clip its again sickening...

A drunk 19 year old Thai thug bumps into a 72 year old farang.

The Thai drunk then decides to stab the 72 year old in his neck,resulting him to almost die on the spot.

At the police station we can see the police officer cheering up the attacker and embracing him...<deleted> !

Helloo how about you focus your care only on the family members of the Farang victim who are clearly still in shock and even brought the blooded shirt of her husband)

Why this rat needs to be pampered at the police station?

How long was his jail sentence ? or was it again the 500 BHT fine?

I know enough now...

Indeed this video clip its again sickening...

A drunk 19 year old Thai thug bumps into a 72 year old farang.

The Thai drunk then decides to stab the 72 year old in his neck,resulting him to almost die on the spot.

At the police station we can see the police officer cheering up the attacker and embracing him...<deleted> !

Helloo how about you focus your care only on the family members of the Farang victim who are clearly still in shock and even brought the blooded shirt of her husband)

Why this rat needs to be pampered at the police station?

How long was his jail sentence ? or was it again the 500 BHT fine?

I know enough now...

It could be a case of how the video clip is interpreted.

Seems to me that the police officer is keeping the thug under restraint, stopping him making a dash for it while the interview is taking place and message is; we have you now, you`re pwned.

The obvious is not always the fact.

http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/164767/fake-watcher-seller-arrested-by-pattaya-police-following-stabbing-of-russian/

And this champ now selling fake Ray-Ban sunglasses in front of Mike Shopping Mall. So again, 500b and off you go?

How far back in history do you intend to go regarding your reviews of crimes committed by Thais against foreigners?

Please upload a recent photo of how you describe; this champ now selling fake Ray-Ban sunglasses in front of Mike Shopping Mall. Also where are your sources of information stating that the said guy got off with a 500 baht fine for his knifing attack?

These themed threads always seem to bring out the Thai bashers like you, that are full of crapola with unsubstantiated facts.