English movies

SlyAnimal

Ok so Avengers 2 - Age of Ultron came out last week, but I wasn't able to go and watch it last weekend. I'm pretty keen to see it though, so have been planning to go and see it at Khon Kaen.

However, now I'm checking online, and it seems like Khon Kaen isn't showing it.

Are they not showing movies in English anymore? Or only 1 day per week? Or only on opening week or something?

As unless they maybe have a Sunday screening, I'll probably need to drive to Ubon instead, which is a 3h drive instead of 2h, so not ideal (Particularly as we wanted to also catch up with friends etc in Sarakham).

Is there anywhere closer to Roiet which is showing Avengers 2 in English?

Hmmm, I just checked and it says that Major Cineplex in Khon Kaen is showing Avengers in English with Thai subtitles at 12:30 in theater 1.

I am checking on their iphone by the way.

Also, I noticed that the app is not always correct / up to date. I remember when Fast and Furious 7 came out, that all was showing was fast and furious 7 and mostly thai...in 7 theater rooms or so. Then walking past the timetable AT the theater, there were a few other movies showing as well.

yeah we actually just called them and have booked in for 12:30 at Khon Kaen, it seems like their website just wasn't showing the movies it should have (It was lucky that my wife decided to call them, as she couldn't believe that they were only showing 2x movies today lol). Funnily enough, I see that now their website is working, so I've booked our tickets online :)

My daughter seen it and reports its crap, so you may not be missing much.

regards Worgeordie

Even though I arrived 40mins late (mostly advertising), and so missed some important parts, I still think it was an awesome movie :) am just a bit gutted I missed a little of the start, will have to find a way to watch it

need info from you all in Ubon, does the central mall show movies in english? I was there once on a shopping trip, asked the tickiting girl, but she didn't understand my question.

thanks for allowing me to jump into this thread.

need info from you all in Ubon, does the central mall show movies in english? I was there once on a shopping trip, asked the tickiting girl, but she didn't understand my question.

thanks for allowing me to jump into this thread.

Yes they do. Here is a link to their website / showtimes:

http://www.majorcineplex.com/booking/search-results.php?cinemaId_1=85

Keep in mind that it is not always 100% accurate / up to date ( as mentioned in a previous post ).

If you look at the movie time listings, you will notice the language it will be on.

TH/EN = Thai with English subtitles

EN/TH = English with Thai subtitles

TH/-- = Thai, no subtitles

EN/-- = English, no subtitles

By the way, Sunee mall also has a movie theater and shows some movies in english

http://booking.sfcinemacity.com/visPrintShowTimes.aspx?visCinemaID=9927&visMultiCinema=Y&visLang=1&ReturnURL=&visEventCode=0