Thai gf reverse jealousy. Another Thai thing?

Friend broke it off after two years with Thai gf. Both visited each other in oz and Los. I met her and she seemed nice.

They were planning to gets tried. Before his las visit in May he discovered she'd been seeing a guy from Italy after he contacted him.

She said how sorry she was. The Italian dude was just fun and she really loved my mate but understood that if he wants to end the relationship she'll understand albeit sad.

Confused he went for the trip but did not want to see her. Angry he wanted to let some steam out and made an appointment with a girl from pattaya to spend a couple of weeks with her.

Well guess who turned up at the airport? Two pretty girls. Lucky son of a gun? Don't think so. It was ww3.

Btw the Italian dude is not all that happy as he had been sending money to her although not wanting marriage.

Question-we all know Thai partners can be super jealous. But come on surely it's more than that. I reckon it's not just love. It has to be potential loss of income. My wife thinks it's fairly common and some women take pride in being seen wanted and supported by multiple farang. Badge of honour?

He's definitely over her (so he says) and his search for true love continues.

Anyone who thinks that having a thai gf will be plain sailing is delusional. Times that by ten if they go out of the country and leave them here.

If you want a peaceful life here dont bother getting a girlfriend. Go out, have fun, go home alone. High speed internet is very cheap.

No one to nag you - do what you like when you like. I really dont understand why guys fall over themselves to enter a relationship with a girl here.

Anyone who thinks that having a thai gf will be plain sailing is delusional. Times that by ten if they go out of the country and leave them here.

If you want a peaceful life here dont bother getting a girlfriend. Go out, have fun, go home alone. High speed internet is very cheap.

No one to nag you - do what you like when you like. I really dont understand why guys fall over themselves to enter a relationship with a girl here.

Unfortunatly it seems you are right. Altogether I stayed in Thailand for 4 years and I think the same.

Anyway next week back to my homecountry to watch the big mamas againbah.gif

Yeah, its why i only pursue physical relationships with married women

I new one girl who was "sponsored" by a very wealthy expat based in Dubai, serious money. Nice condo on Suk near Emporium, paid for hols to Europe, on her own, nice clothes, jewels and designer gear etc. He required that she spent several months a year with him, some here, some on trips, and gave her a very large monthly cash allowance.

What did she do - got pregnant with some Italian guy, who actually married her and moved her to Italy.

Another friend told me she was seeing several others, all of who contributed to her financial well being.

Now if she'd caught one of her sponsors playing away then all hell would have broke loose!

Nothing to do with love or sex - just money with extreme one sided jealousy.

Yeah, its why i only pursue physical relationships with married women

Dangerous game here matey if the Thai husbands find out.

his search for true love continues

True love ?? In Thailand ?? This must be a Gee-up?? cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I mean, how how thick are you guys??!!

My GF has a friend from Buriram. Every time we meet up i usually spend a good deal of the night helping her translate/answer the latest English messages she couldnt quite understand (which are many)

Her errrr boyfriends...i am guessing from memory..an Italian, 2 French, 3 Brit, 1 New Zealand, 2 Aussie ( these are just the ones she has actually met...NOT including the dozen or so from websites!!!)

Of course they probably all think they are "the only one"

She even shows me you guys profiles on the dating sites. I have to giggle...mostly Aussies who say "I am good man, no butterfly, am looking for good lady with good heart .who DOESNT PLAY GAMEScheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

the funny thing is they cant even understand most of what you are saying

Hey i probably know a few of you guys or posssibly even talked to you clap2.gifclap2.gif

Ok you are all none believers in love.

OP your friend should go back to the first girl... She must love him. Its not her fault the Italian was more fun.

Sent from my c64

The girl is not a real proffesional,if the guy was able to discover,she had this italian bloke,a friend of my wife,has four different boyfriends she carefully rotates through Thailand at various times of the year so far i have met 3,they all profess to love her,and none of them have a clue about any of the others,all her freinds admire her for her cunning.

The girl is not a real proffesional,if the guy was able to discover,she had this italian bloke,a friend of my wife,has four different boyfriends she carefully rotates through Thailand at various times of the year so far i have met 3,they all profess to love her,and none of them have a clue about any of the others,all her freinds admire her for her cunning.

i tend to agree with u. It seems an art form mastered by a few to their own benefit. Or maybe they can genuinely love a few men. I don't know. It's bizzare and unacceptable to me but as many have stated how boring this thread is an indication of how common it is.

He's definitely over her (so he says) and his search for true love continues.

Okay, please tell your friend, once he's 20, he might have a better idea how to find the true love.

Please tell him to read Private Dancer and take the advice given in the book. You might consider to read it too.

You'll find true love on various websites. But please don't be shocked, if the sexy girl turns out to be a Nigerian dude.

Edited by lostinisaan