Looking for Native English Speaker Teacher

I am posting this for a friend. So please refer any question to the email address below:

Ratchborikanukhor School in Ratchaburi City (an hour and half from Bangkok) is looking for a Native language English Speaker to teach English to high school students grades 7 to 12. Salary is 32,000 baht a month. School will pay for work permit.

Please contact Ms. Yupadee Puapanpong Head of Foreigner Department at *Email address removed*

I do not understand how they can get a alive person from the EU England or American who will work for almost nothing

My Relatives are during much better all have 55 inch TV A/C running 24 hours a cars Free Food (they are eating cheese and steaks yes steaks on free stamps.

When the have babies they even get more

I guess My Relatives are lucky to be poor in America

Learn to me smart and get everything free in America

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I do not understand how they can get a alive person from the EU England or American who will work for almost nothing

My Relatives are during much better all have 55 inch TV A/C running 24 hours a cars Free Food (they are eating cheese and steaks yes steaks on free stamps.

Don't worry about it Harry. Your English and mine sucks anyway. You or I would never get the job.

yes your relatives are lucky,not so the reported 42% of the population on food stamps.Some people feel that the quality of life they enjoy here and the smaller salary are worth it!..........not everyone believes the USA is 'god's own country"

What ?

Sorry,but we do not allow email addresses on the open forum. Please PM the OP for the address. I have kept it as well in case you can't get in contact with the OP.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sorry,but we do not allow email addresses on the open forum. Please PM the OP for the address. I have kept it as well in case you can't get in contact with the OP.

If you are interested in the email address just let me know I will message you with the address.

you'd be surprised. a thai friend of mine was approached by a westerner asking her to help him apply for a teaching job (he may have been, unsuccessfully, trying to hit on her too...).

apparently he looked like sh*t in a scruffy t-shirt and shorts and the salary was 18,000 baht/month.

i guess he was unqualified, inexperienced and desperate.

• 2 weeks later...

He wants a native English speaker, Americans don't qualify they speak American.

And Kiwis speak Australian!

you'd be surprised. a thai friend of mine was approached by a westerner asking her to help him apply for a teaching job (he may have been, unsuccessfully, trying to hit on her too...).

apparently he looked like sh*t in a scruffy t-shirt and shorts and the salary was 18,000 baht/month.

i guess he was unqualified, inexperienced and desperate.

Some people are traveling around the world for a few years. They might be happy to pick up some cash to fund their stay for a few months before moving on to somewhere else. The salary is not the priority its just got to be good enough to allow them to stay and experience the country and people. They may end up as a jackaroo in Australia in the middle of nowhere, work in a bar in Queenstown for a year, teach english somewhere else, get a part in a thai soap opera as an extra? I wouldn't be surprised if it was his intro line with the ladies though.

There will be a test next Thursday on the 10,000 new American English words which came into being in just the last 40 years as a result of computing and internet technology. whistling.gif

post-164212-0-44119800-1432668461_thumb.

Archived