2 Mississippi officers fatally shot; 3 suspects arrested

webfact

Why not quote full quote rather than pick and chose . . .

Al Shaprton is not just pat of the problem, his mentality is the problem. He approaches everything from the perspective of BLAME others as opposed to actually placing blame where blame is do. Al Shaprton, however, won't do what is healthy and needs to be down as that won't fill is coffers sufficiently to pay for his private jet. Therein lies the problem . . .

I really don't know why you or anyone else is banging on about Al Sharpton.

Really has nothing to do with this case.

Lol, if you cannot make that simple logical leap . . . you cannot truly have an informed or intelligent opinion on any of this and there are all a lot of complicated issues at play here.

Actually you're the one that made the leap when you assumed "Your mind going to Al Sharpton" instead of reading the thread properly and realising I was responding to another post.

There's an awful lot of fertile imaginations doing their usual jumping to conclusions again.

It's kind of pointless having a discussion if you aren't going to read posts properly.

rolleyes.gif

Added: I'm just waiting for Obama to get blamed for this.

Edited by Chicog

"...and the 25-year-old Tate was a newcomer to the force who Strain said was a 2014 graduate of the law enforcement academy."

He was a newer recruit - a young clean-cut black guy who said he had joined the police to make the community better for the people he knew. What a shame. Nice kid.

RIP. His parents are devastated.

Well that didn't work, what a waste of a life, and committed to helping the people that killed him.

Unfortunately...the police have brought a certain amount of animosity upon themselves by having a few bad apples making them all look bad...the public is starting to disrespect officers of the law...because of their abuse of their authority...

Very unfortunate incident...look for many more similar to this to follow in the coming months...

Having a badge and gun no longer creates fear among the population...

Well not amongst the blacks it don't, as of late

Why not quote full quote rather than pick and chose . . .

Al Shaprton is not just pat of the problem, his mentality is the problem. He approaches everything from the perspective of BLAME others as opposed to actually placing blame where blame is do. Al Shaprton, however, won't do what is healthy and needs to be down as that won't fill is coffers sufficiently to pay for his private jet. Therein lies the problem . . .

I really don't know why you or anyone else is banging on about Al Sharpton.

Really has nothing to do with this case.

Lol, if you cannot make that simple logical leap . . . you cannot truly have an informed or intelligent opinion on any of this and there are all a lot of complicated issues at play here.

Actually you're the one that made the leap when you assumed "Your mind going to Al Sharpton" instead of reading the thread properly and realising I was responding to another post.

There's an awful lot of fertile imaginations doing their usual jumping to conclusions again.

It's kind of pointless having a discussion if you aren't going to read posts properly.

rolleyes.gif

Added: I'm just waiting for Obama to get blamed for this.

Again, you selectively quote the original statement so you can misconstrue its meaning. Lol, at you ex pst who escaped America but still are torn up about America.

I'm one of those nuts who has watched many hours of police videos on Youtube. None of them are staged. they're all real, and most are from dashcams or CCTV. Police all over the US are well-trained in what they're allowed to do and not to do re; apprehending bad guys - and when they're allowed to draw their their weapon (including mace) and when they're allowed to shoot. There are hundreds of thousands of officers on the beat, 24/7. It's a job with hours of boredom accented by a few moments of extreme drama. There will be mistakes when so many people are in high-stakes real-life unpredictable scenarios. Considering the # of apprehensions daily, it's amazing there are so few abuses by police.

On those police videos, there are more than a few scenarios where I think the police acted too conservatively/kindly. Very often, cops on the beat act with large amounts of restraint. In other words, I'm surprised they didn't take out their weapon and/or forcefully take a belligerent down on the ground. But that's just me. I'm not a trained cop.