Hello

Chip dodger

yes,

good on you fella,

hip, hip , hooray and all that english traditional banter. :D

look,

i'll give you a few strait up missle blasting words of wisdom to help you along, and possibly keep yourself out of trouble.

mate,

this is the top forum in all of los, :D

and not every person has the brain matter to play with us very intelligent punters.

myself in particular,

am in posession of a very large amount of brain matter and you will not see many punters have a

crack at my good self. :D

i even have a lovely new friend called miss fawn and she is going to buy me a bucket on rambuttri st in november. :D

any way my friend back to you :D

you have to be real carefull about how you word your post's, as some of the punters are a bit silly and misinterprate them.

jes---us mate, dont they go off ? dummy spits bloody every where. :D

in conclusion :

if you wright a <deleted> post, you'll get the boot real quick. :D

so be bloody carefull. :D

cheers friend and welcome. :o

look, :D

you sound like a top bloke and you can come to the piss up

myself in particular,

am in posession of a very large amount of brain matter and you will not see many punters have a

you have to be real carefull about how you word your post's, as some of the punters are a bit silly and misinterprate them.

in conclusion :

Wonderful words of wisdom there, from Australia's very own version of ee cummings

:o

yes,

good on you fella,

hip, hip , hooray and all that english traditional banter. :D

look,

i'll give you a few strait up missle blasting words of wisdom to help you along, and possibly keep yourself out of trouble.

mate,

this is the top forum in all of los, :D

and not every person has the brain matter to play with us very intelligent punters.

myself in particular,

i even have a lovely new friend called miss fawn and she is going to buy me a bucket on rambuttri st in november. :D

any way my friend back to you :D

in conclusion :

Having a large amount of excess brain matter is of no avail if you do not know how to use it.

myself in particular,

crack at my good self.

jes---us mate, dont they go off ? dummy spits bloody every where.

in conclusion :

if you wright a <deleted> post, you'll get the boot real quick.

Wonderful words of wisdom there, from Australia's very own version of ee cummings

you little bloody beauty bendix, :D

welcome back,

as the last time you posted me, the mods pulled the thread as you wrote some real <deleted>. :D

look ,

im real sorry but ,

I would not have a frigging clue who " ee frigging cummings" is, but i can gaurantee that he aint as good as my very learn'ed and brilliant self. :D

can you hear some thing bendix ? :D

be quiet will you ? :D

<deleted>,

its your mommy calling you, :D

quickly bendix, off you go. :D

bye bye son. :D

nice dreams

yes,

good on you fella,

hip, hip , hooray and all that english traditional banter.

mate,

this is the top forum in all of los,

myself in particular,

crack at my good self.

i even have a lovely new friend called miss fawn and she is going to buy me a bucket on rambuttri st in november.

any way my friend back to you

in conclusion :

Having a large amount of excess brain matter is of no avail if you do not know how to use it.

sorry fella if you know some one who is a endowed with excess intelligence and does'nt know how to use it ? :D

thats a frigging tradedy and quite destressing to hear. :D

cheers :D

Hello every body,

I'm new here as well, I have been visiting Thailand for about 2 years now and have visited the site for good information.

Now I'm back in the UK working and like to keep in touch with what i'm missing. :D

Hi Chip Dodger

Your braver than me, I just normally sit on the side lines and read other OP's.....

Welcome anyway....I normally live in Thailand but am working in Jakarta :D it's just nowhere near the same, even the rice is terrible (in comparison to Thai rice).....

So, what areas do you normally hang out in Thailand? Any new suggestions as sometimes when you've been here for a while you forget how lucky you are and some people even make negative posts which I REALLY HATE....

So anyway, welcome :o

This post reminds of a scene on the Simpsons, the one when Homer monnwalks around the house in underpants and sunglasses, however that was amusing...this post seems like babble, just like I did.

The moral of my post is "get naked and moonwalk" its more fun....

Edited by lopburiguy

This post reminds of a scene on the Simpsons, the one when Homer monnwalks around the house in underpants and sunglasses, however that was amusing...this post seems like babble, just like I did.

The moral of my post is "get naked and moonwalk" its more fun....

:D

yes mate,

you are 110% spot on,

as if you smoke to much of that waccy tabbaccy,

you'll be getting naked and moon walking for bloody sure. :D

most probly on koh phangan at the full moon party. :D

so be bloody careful will you :D

cheers friend :o

• 2 weeks later...
I reckon you scared him off there, euh.. Terry?

yes i think your right kayo,

but he sounds like a real nice guy and i hope he comes back.

but look mate ,

you follow my posts and thats never my aim to scare a punter off as im a real fun guy, much like your top self kayo.

but sometimes i have to step up and deal head on with a recalcitrant punter who is trying to be a bit of a smarty pants with my very friendly self.

by the way my friend, they usually last about a nano second before they retreat back into there box's after i hit them with one of my missle blasting retorts.

now kayo, :D

ive had to tackle doctor's, author's and even some tosser named bendix who have come out with all guns blazing a way at my good self for no good reason. :D

they never worry me mate, as i give as good as i get and am incredibly capable of defending my honour if the need arises. :D

but i never initiate an attack unless im attacked first. :D

now take you kayo,

i never have a problem with you as your a strait up, 110 % top bleeding fella and i hope you live fore ever.

cheers mate :o

but look mate ,

you follow my posts and thats never my aim to scare a punter off as im a real fun guy, much like your top self kayo.

but sometimes i have to step up and deal head on with a recalcitrant punter who is trying to be a bit of a smarty pants with my very friendly self.

by the way my friend, they usually last about a nano second before they retreat back into there

box's after i hit them with one of my missle blasting retorts.

now kayo, :D

ive had to tackle doctor's, author's and even some tosser named bendix who have come out with all guns blazing a way at my good self for no good reason. :D

they never worry me mate, as i give as good as i get and am incredibly capable of defending my honour if the need arises. :D

but i never initiate an attack unless im attacked first. :D

now take you kayo,

i never have a problem with you as your a strait up, 110 % top bleeding fella and i hope you live fore ever.

[Nice to see such Comradary between folks how wonderful, la la la la ]

macb

:D

now take you kayo,

post-12676-1158598312.gif

post-12676-1158598503.gif