Baker's Mart where is it located

vagabond48

Yes, it is much further up the Lamphun Road and not before The Holiday Inn. Go past that hotel up towards the direction of Saraphee (away from town.) You will soon reach the big intersection, go straight over. Then about another 500 metres or so up on the left hand side you will reach Bakermart.

Hope that helps you find it!

As stated above it is beyond Nong Hoi, go past the mahidol superhighway bridge. It is very large on the left side heading towards lamphun, before the 89 plaza.

In Thai no one will know it is bakers mart. it is called puen krua if you stop and ask for directions.

It is OK for edible supplies although Yok carries a comprable stock at similar prices and easier to find and park.

My experience with BM on trying to get help with warranty on items (mixer, cooking stove) has been the normal miserable old way of being ignored and them not doing any after sales service. Got things corrected on my own and never bother going near the place any more.

It is OK for edible supplies although Yok carries a comprable stock at similar prices and easier to find and park.

My experience with BM on trying to get help with warranty on items (mixer, cooking stove) has been the normal miserable old way of being ignored and them not doing any after sales service. Got things corrected on my own and never bother going near the place any more.

I've always gotten very good follow-up service from Bakersmart.