Six immigration police officers implicated in human trafficking moved out of Sadao district

Lite Beer

When people are asked regularly 5,000Baht instead of the 1,9000 by an immigration officer in Nathon, for their retired extension!

Maybe it's kind of human trafficking ? I mean enough to move someone! whistling.gif

The Thais are lying the rest of the world full, as they are masters in.

There is a popular phrase going around neighbouring ASEAN countries, especially in Malaysia and Singapore ... "Don't Thai me" .. i.e "Don't lie to me, don't con me etc etc"

How embarrassing Thailand.

sad.png

I use "Dont Thai me" when I visit Europe - most people know what it Means ...cheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

I think you'll find they've been moved as the words 'alleged' and 'implicated' should tell you they're not guilty yet!

I think the word we are looking for is 'arrested'. This is what usually happens when crimes are alleged and people are implicated.

they found to be efficient in their work,

so they are now relocated to Combo boarder to teach proffesionalism-

on transport in cooperation with RTP,

and professional collecting and distribution of fees !!

Have a good teaching there comrads,

later you will be upgraded for a first class Job in BKK,

where you just controll the correct distrubution by percentages !!

I think you'll find they've been moved as the words 'alleged' and 'implicated' should tell you they're not guilty yet!

I think the word we are looking for is 'arrested'. This is what usually happens when crimes are alleged and people are implicated.

they never will be guilty if they will not give out the names of their bosse up there !!

and they will not do of different reasons -

food is not good in thai prisons - so you may get food poisened and havy sick to death -

or you end up with psyhological problems and you will hang up in your cell -

live can be short in Thai if you speak !!

When re-located they will surely get removal expenses if they have family, I would advise any young Thai to join the police ,can't go wrong!

you will get a home loan - must get as you are an official -

Thai law which banks have to accept - no check like for private home loans -

Despite many many great things living here.. You really do need to be blind to not see that this society and social patronage system is rotten to the core.

Honesty, integrity, morals, facing a problem, etc etc.. Not only does it not exist, there seems no expectation it should exist. The baseline belief is the powerful are expected to trample on the weak, those with connections should of course use them to flout the weak laws...

Karma.. Good deeds in a previous life put them there.. They need automatic respect for that.. Pii Khaap..

do you think any new gvt - any I mean with this - want to change this system,

from which they are the most profiting ones !

Never they will real change to any system which will be similar like in developed countries with law and order to be governed !

never -

3rd world in their br....

When people are asked regularly 5,000Baht instead of the 1,9000 by an immigration officer in Nathon, for their retired extension!

Maybe it's kind of human trafficking ? I mean enough to move someone! whistling.gif

all what will be moved is YOU !!

outside of TH for ever !!

WHERE do they transfer them?

Why were they not sacked.

Another Thailand JOKE.

Not sacked, just transferred! This is exactly why corruption will never cease in Thailand, the risk of just being moved is worth every Bht.

I've always found it hilarious that the most corrupt department are deemed to be the Land Office here. Not so. In a land of the ultra nationalist xenophobic, Immigration wears the crown. Increasingly so since the Generals' ever anti foreigner rhetoric, West OR East, so long as they aren't 'under his thumb' Thais. As you posters are discovering, daily.

Reminds me of how the Catholic church handled priests caught diddling kids - just move the bad priest to a new parish.

Must we remind posters this forum is specifically about THAILAND. Not about the US nor the Catholic Church. Off topic offtopic.gif . Where are the mods on these types of posts?

Transferred to where, don't they sack any body in Thailand anymore, no wonder people think you are a joke, because of the way the government deals with its scum, by transferring , they should be transferred, but try a prison first

WHERE do they transfer them?

Why were they not sacked.

Another Thailand JOKE.

Transfer them, NO way, they're on their way to Canada to be given seats in the Canadian Senate where they are allowed with the blessings of the Canadian PM to bleed the system for every dollar they can get

Video footage shot by Thai PBS news team shows a group of foreign migrants from Myanmar and Cambodia disembarking from a car with Malaysian licence plate and boarding a pick-up truck belonging to the immigration police at the car park of Sadao’s office of the immigration police.

Whoops.

Imagine this in any real nation.

So what did you do? Oh, we just transferred them to another station.

Pray tell, in which "real nation" do officials suspected of wrongdoing are kept in their position, from where they could interfere with an investigation, while being investigated?

Isn't it time for the hyuk-hyuk-transferred-wink-wink-nudge-nudge crowd get a clue and understand that in "real nations" people are not just sent to gaol under the mere suspicion of wrong doing? Steps are taken to establish guilt or innocence and that includes either a transfer or a suspension (with or without pay) while an investigation proceeds. You know, rule of law and all that.

If you take the time to look at other "real nations" you will find that most of them explicitly prohibit the direct firing of public officials, something that came about as a means of preventing political meddling in the public services.