Chiang Mai X-Centre fined for nude bungee jumping

Thaivisa News

I did a bungee jump a few years back near Chiang Mai. The place was called 'Jungle Bungee Jump'. Anyway, they had photos of past jumpers then, and not all of them were fully clothed. I remember one shot of Japanese doing a couple-jump in the nude. Of course, different if the image goes viral on social media. Probably would have been better for them had the woman been unattractive :-)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a female? Where are the boobs?

As a gay man I thought it was a youngman from Japan or so, same body- and hair-stylecheesy.gif

Don't tell me you guys can see it is a woman, you only know because of the news bulletin.

Can you spell gravity---idiot!

What a delightful act of freedom. She will have the photo enlarged I'm sure. Lovely young lady.

How did he get down so quickly? He claims to have been at the top helping her when suddenly all her clothes fell off and then he appears at the bottom, grinning like a Cheshire cat, holding her hands.

Bar girls, red shirts beating up gays and nothing being done about it, yet this tarnish's the provinces repution,,, really,,!!! and really un thai not seeing the 'commercial opportunity' ie money 2 b made in this' and putting that first

I was priveleged to see the video and the associated HD stills yesterday. I was quite impressed.rolleyes.gifthumbsup.gif

Of course it was just a bit of voyeurism but to pay 1000bt for that amount of publicity for your business; I am thinking of a similar stunt myself now.

Hope you are a looker!;)

Damn! Missed it! Looks like the guy on the photo got a pretty good look at her "vital organs" - lucky guy! thumbsup.gif

As always - Thai overreaction over a laughable incident. Think this one is number 12.334.654 in a long list of things that "tarnish Thailand's reputation"...

I think the company should be fined in the first instance. If there are repeats, they should lose their license and cease operations. In terms of the naked jumpers, they should be deported permanently.

Sarcasm right ? Tongue in cheek ?

I think the company should be fined in the first instance. If there are repeats, they should lose their license and cease operations. In terms of the naked jumpers, they should be deported permanently.

I think they should hire me as an undercloths(cover) investigather and let me decide whether or not to fine the jumpers.

you serious?

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

She was just having a bit of innocent fun.

Since nobody complained at the time, and police only found out long after the facts because of pictures on the Internet, the guy should not have been fined.

As to more pictures, well, Taiwan's Apple Daily went all crazy repeating the story at least 3 times yesterday.

The picture which shows her from the back shows her smiling and very much a woman, not a ladyboy. I wouldn't have expected anybody from Hong Kong to try this, but hey, it's a modern city.

http://bit.ly/1AblZsX

Archived