Looking for garden statue.

giddyup

At corner Pattaya Nua - Soi Luk Dod still there? Also in shop in Thai Watsdu on Sukhumvit

I know the one at Pattaya Nua, but last time I looked they didn't have much. Which is Thai Watsdu?

OK, Thai Watsdu is the big hardware shop. I assume you are talking about the place near there that sells lots of wood carving, paintings etc and has statues out the back? Already looked there.

Thai Watsdu I meant inside the building but not inside the Watsdu self, before entering Watsdu there's a few shops; curtains, stainless steel and so on but also one with such garden things I believe.

Another one, Soi Siam Country Club a few hundred meter past the traffic lights where you can turn left towards Crocodile or right towards Nern Plub Wan, on left hand side, approximately across SP5

And one more, on Sukhumvit about 100-200 meters before the intersection with Pattaya Nua (coming from Sathahip direction).

Have a look on google maps for Phu Tara , on that Soi head south about 500 metres and on your left is a workshop that makes statues to order. It's just opposite the temple

That's not far from me. Thanks.

Sorry guys, checked out both places on the dark side, neither has anything suitable, in fact very little choice at all. The one on Soi Siam is more like a fortune tellers shop and the other opposite the big temple has nothing.