Solar Nano Homes?

Interesting sabaijai, how'd you find out about that?

It would be good to know if this was even possible here in LOS. Call me sceptical, but I find it hard to believe this kind of technology is available here.

The link has only one page with no real information about any particular technology. Some cute pictures of strange shaped buildings pique the interest but I can see no reason why these shapes are particularly efficient in any particular way and there is no explanation at the site. There are no links to any information about anything. This is, in my opinion, of no value except for the phone number and email address which appear at the bottom right corner. If someone makes contact using that information I would be interested in hearing what they found out....personally, I think it will be a waste of time....maybe its part of a promotion for some product.

I wonder why someone would make a page on the internet which contains no real information....it could be that they really have no information to provide....but I most definitely could be wrong and would be glad to find out....but not willing to invest the time on this one.

Looks like they just posted a page with no information other than contact numbers in order to troll for investors

I notice they use the word "will" and awful lot in their home page. Sounds like they don't have anything to show.

Never trust a company that uses a yahoo account for email

The following data is listed on WhoIs

Registrant:

Kumar Design

One Stop Biz Center

Soi 23, Petchkasem Rd.

Hua Hin, Prachuabkhirikhan 77110

Thailand

Domain Name: SOLARNANOHOMES.COM

Created on: 28-Apr-06

Expires on: 28-Apr-07

Last Updated on: 22-May-06

Contact

Pope, Vaughan

Since the rules prohibit posting telephone numbers and emails there's little else I can add.

Regards

PS Have to agree that the page provides very little data and a free email address is somewhat concerning. Another freemail address is used for registration.

PM the poster if you want details.

Astral

Yahoo does have business accounts.

I use them too, although i forward the mails from my own domain.

So don't base your assumptions on e-mail addresses.

From what i see on the site, it is something under development. Text is in a picture for instance. Those are 'tricks' for graphic artists to get a quick feel for how a site looks.

It is quickly "thrown" together in a easy to use HTML editor (Frontpage).

Give it some time to develop.

Edited by Khun Jean

I agree with Khun Jean, "quickly "thrown" together" is a good description of the site. So far it looks like someone's community college Internet Communication 201 project. I guess I'm showing a bit of disrespect here....mostly because it seems to me that a bunch of buzz words and half baked ideas are being presented....I most definitely could be wrong though and would be very happy to be shown how I have misjudged them. There is no need to "Give it some time to develop", however.......if you really think that these people are on to something important then they give a phone number and an email address...go ahead and contact them and see if they've got anything and then report back to the rest of us.

Chownah