Small Appliance Repair...Where?

OMGImInPattaya

Behind the Numchai Showroom on Sukhumvit, they have a service repair centre, mostly for the brands they sell. In the past, I found them very helpful in directing me to the correct repair centre for the product that was causing me a problem

once again try the little stall outside the paint [ TOA ] / hardware shop on north side Theppasit right near lights at western (beach) end. He seems to fix anything electrical.

There is an electrical repair shop in the rear of Father Rays Redemptorist center on Sukumvit . The shop is located all the way in the back and it has a contract with Power Buy to do their warranty work as well as taking private appliance repair jobs

post-10942-0-35795900-1432088620_thumb.p

If you want to up to Si Ratcha, I can recommend the Amorn workshop there. I have had several appliances done there, they will check it out and give you a price on the spot, which I have considered quite reasonable. The longest we had to wait for something to be repaired was about an hour and a half, that was a TV.

You go up the side of Tukcom and the workshop is on the left, across the road from the main Amorn shop, near the bridge across from the car park.

A libellous post has been removed:

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

The shop I've gone to for years is easy to find, and the owner is a disabled man that does excellent work at very reasonable prices. Located on Third road at Soi 19. On the West side of the road. It's the second shop south of Soi 19. He's worked on many fans for me over the years and also so many other things!

once again try the little stall outside the paint [ TOA ] / hardware shop on north side Theppasit right near lights at western (beach) end. He seems to fix anything electrical.

I tried to find this place today, but was unsuccessful...I think. Coming from Jomtien towards Pattaya, I made a right at the light (Thepprasit). On the left (North) side a few stores after the corner was some sort of paint and or hardware store with a small Kiosk in front. I enquired about fixing a fan but was told that they don't do that. The guy told me there was a shop a hundred meters up on the same side...but I couldn't find anything. Any thoughts?