90 day notification receipt lost in the mail

Well immigration told me they received my new report form this morning and is in the post and on the way back to me. The thing that concerned me was my report date was 4th May so well and truly too late to report now even though they acknowledged they received the first one on time. Will be interesting to see if they give me a later report date for next time

No it will be the same date. Just a replacement for the lost one.

I had sent my 90 day report, by EMS, and hadn't received the reply, when I went to renew my retirement stamp at Phitsanulok Immigration. I asked about the 90 day report, while I was there, and they showed me a book with all the 90 day reports listed in it, including mine, and when they had sent back the receipt. I would imagine all Immigration Offices do this.
My receipt finally arrived a few days later. Always keep your receipt from the Post Office, for proof that you have posted your report.

• Like 1

Well immigration told me they received my new report form this morning and is in the post and on the way back to me. The thing that concerned me was my report date was 4th May so well and truly too late to report now even though they acknowledged they received the first one on time. Will be interesting to see if they give me a later report date for next time

No it will be the same date. Just a replacement for the lost one.

Well after having 2 report receipts get lost in the mail last 4 weeks we drove to Khon Kaen and got the receipt done again in person. The new report date I got was 3 months from yesterday (24th)? I thought they'd just do me a copy of the last receipt which was the 4th. They did have me logged in as reporting on the 4th it's just the receipt got lost Edited by Kenny202

When I first moved into my home, some expected bills didn't arrive.

Checking with neighbours it appeared everyone was using a slightly different address.

I checked with the Post Office who gave me the correct address I should be using.

The problem was because the developers unofficially named the estate which wasn't registered or recognised by the Amphur or the Post Office. Never had a problem since we adopted the new address details.

It might be worth checking with your local PO if they are holding undelivered mail in your name and check the address you are using against their records. Could save you further hassle in the future.

No not in our case. The wife paid the postie 1500 baht for our electricity bill last month which he either gambled or drunk. Now he is too embarrassed to come to our home with the post the c×@t.