Chinese Herbs

Joe Junior

Hello friends

I quit drinking alcohol few days ago and will try my best to keep away from it.. I just wanna know is there any chinese herbs for liver for clensing???

Thanks

Joe

Do you live anywhere near a Chinese clinic? Doctors there may be able to help. Here in Thailand there are Chinese herbs said to be very effective in cleansing the liver and in easing opiate and alchohol withdrawal.

• 2 months later...
ASk the doc for Tian Qi ( mandarin) its good for cleasing and detox.

Yep, also known as "women ginseng" it's good to ease PMS, mood swings during period, improve blood circulations.

Nothing to do with cleansing and detox.

You try the detoxification machine before ?

What machine ? Blood cleansing ?

Ok, in China Town there's a clinic ( soi 12 of Charoen Krung) - they have fully pro doctors, about 300 baht per visit. To clean your liver - ask them for mix herbs, they have to see you first - never self medicate - they will measure vital specs of the body and after that will give you some ugly herbs to boil and drink for a month.

Hello friends

I quit drinking alcohol few days ago and will try my best to keep away from it.. I just wanna know is there any chinese herbs for liver for clensing???

Thanks

Joe

hi'

sure plenty of them :D

a Chinese doctor did succeed in cleaning my liver and immuned it agaisnt a wake up of the hepatitis C I have since 12 years, and so far, over 4 years,

my life improve a lot, no worry about analisys going up and down, they are just normal since this Chinese treatment :o

go for it, it can be only helpful :D

francois

a Chinese doctor did succeed in cleaning my liver and immuned it agaisnt a wake up of the hepatitis C I have since 12 years, and so far, over 4 years,

my life improve a lot, no worry about analisys going up and down, they are just normal since this Chinese treatment :o

francois

Wow! very impressive, man! If it was in Bkk, do you have a contact of that doc, please ? One fella had hepatits C, I wonder what did doc give to you.

I don't know about Chinese herbs, but a herb native to Europe has been proven to protect and repair the liver against damage caused by the toxins in alcohol. The herb is called Milk Thistle (Silymarin). In Thailand it is sold under the brand name Legalon. A pack of 100 caps costs around 1000 baht from Boots and other decent pharmacies.

I don't know about Chinese herbs....

Than why are you posting here?

Anyway, to continue such a great subj.

there's a pill ( actually it's a cube) made from cow intestine, musk and hel_l I don't know what else, which indeed cure hepat. C, liver cancer and reduces poisoning for alcohol intake big ( BIG) time. Most popular between Taiwanese businessmen, who keep party and drinking all night, staying some how fine, and not passing out. Dosage - 1 before, and 2 during long time party.

Cost at China Town ( Yowarat, Charoen Krung, Wong Wian Karakada 22 - what ever its called ) 160|a pill.

The price is so high - cos there's no substitution known yet.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...