Foreign Man injured in Chinese-led Road Rage incident in Central Pattaya

webfact

Foreign Man injured in Chinese-led Road Rage incident in Central Pattaya

ladyboy-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A foreign man, thought to be German and aged in his fifties, was injured during a road rage incident which occurred in Central Pattaya early on Wednesday Morning.

The man and his transgender partner made their way to Pattaya Police Station to report the incident.

The incident occurred on the Sukhumvit Road close to the Highway 7 overpass and is thought to relate to an earlier traffic incident involving the foreign bike driver and the driver of a car who is thought to be Chinese.

As the victim and his partner drove along the main road, the car cut across their path, causing them and their bike to fall to the ground. The driver came out from the car and a verbal altercation ensued.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/195520/foreign-man-injured-in-chinese-led-road-rage-incident-in-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-05-20

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have my doubts it was a Chinese person as the headline would have you believe. They may have been Chinese in appearance. How may Chinese have local thugs on speed dial? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine the likely nationality.

Not sure what the transgenderness of the partner has to do with the relevance of a report of road rage against this fella. I guess just some click-bait for the hetero-haters.

Well, one would think 2 guys against one driver would be a win, turned out it was not :(

Not sure what the transgenderness of the partner has to do with the relevance of a report of road rage against this fella. I guess just some click-bait for the hetero-haters.

Well, one would think 2 guys against one driver would be a win, turned out it was not :(
Hah...hah...hah...that was funny...your wit is as sharp as a bowling ball.

Well, one would think 2 guys against one driver would be a win, turned out it was not sad.png
Hah...hah...hah...that was funny...your wit is as sharp as a bowling ball.

Must admit, never heard "as sharp as a bowling ball", is it a new ladyboy pillow talk slang?

Well, one would think 2 guys against one driver would be a win, turned out it was not sad.png

You didn't read the article before commenting. Did you....

coffee1.gif

You did not think before you posted did you?whistling.gif

Let me break it down for you, initially it was 1 driver who then called more guys

Do try to keep upthumbsup.gif

Have my doubts it was a Chinese person as the headline would have you believe. They may have been Chinese in appearance. How may Chinese have local thugs on speed dial? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine the likely nationality.

"Doesn't take a rocket scientist ..."

Which explains so many things posted here at TV.

Many Chinese guys have their business in Thailand so they also could have such friends.

Or maybe just illustrating the diversity of our wonderful host nation. LOL

Lighten up will ya!

Yet another holier-than-thou comment, well done that man.

Why did the story need to refer to the fact that his partner was transgendered, it's has nothing to do with the story.

"The man and his partner made their way to Pattaya Police Station" would have been sufficient.

Then this thread would not be so interesting?

Yet another holier-than-thou comment, well done that man.

His picture is next to the definition of 'holier than thou' in the dictionary...I'm sure nzexpat will be along any minute to point out that someone was 'wrong'.

So educational, if only regarding abnormal psychology...

Descriptions of the car and its driver were given to Police and the foreign victim, who refused to give Reporters his name or nationality

That's weird. Why wouldn't he want his name to come up in every Google search from now until eternity.

Hope this doesn't catch on.

Pattaya journalists need to make a living you know.

Boys and girls and others.

Perhaps a little known fact about China and therefore people of Chinese origin is the law in relation to compensation in China.

If you are deemed to be in fault in any way then you must give compensation to either the injured or their family. I had on several occasions, little old ladies try to walk straight in front of my bicycle in China purely in order to make money. Ergo, the first thing in any accident situation is to get out of your car or whatsoever and blame the other guy as much as possible. This is what appears to have happened here. Then comes the bring in as many others as possible so that your side has numbers.

Anyway, just something to consider.

Is it truly necessary to mention that his partner/girlfriend is transgender, mention the name perhaps and that's it? Who writes this crap?

Well if the guy (the victim) reads the article in P-one he may understand the actual gender of his companion.cheesy.gif

One and a half guys

Now now, you know that no Thai would do such a thing.