Leather necklace for dog ?

bobobo

Big C, Tesco Lotus and the pet shops along 3rd Road - Going from Klang to Tai on the left about 500 metres after Klang. Dog Enjoy I think has more extensive stock. They also have a shop on Sukhumvit East Side near the Naklua junctions.

There is normally also a good selection at Thrappasit night market - right at the back, last row of tents.

PS - normally call it a dog collar - not a necklace.

Big C, Tesco Lotus and the pet shops along 3rd Road - Going from Klang to Tai on the left about 500 metres after Klang. Dog Enjoy I think has more extensive stock. They also have a shop on Sukhumvit East Side near the Naklua junctions.

There is normally also a good selection at Thrappasit night market - right at the back, last row of tents.

PS - normally call it a dog collar - not a necklace.

Thanks mate, now I had learned a new word in English :)

There is a pretty big pet shop just south of Tesco South Pattaya. It's just before the Texaco gas station on the left as you are headed north. They speak good English also.

craigt3365 do you mean actually on Sukhumvit - between Makro and Tesco or before Makro?

Yes, on Suk, past Makro and just before the Texaco Station. Eastern Pet Hospital or something like that. Pretty decent pet store in the back.

Ahh the vets. Unfortunately the gf had a very distressing experience there some years ago with a puppy but it is still worth knowing. Thanks.

We've had great luck with our dog there after several visits. The vet we've seen was very professional and knew her stuff.

Also, don't have to see the vet to buy something at the store in back. It's relatively well stocked. About as good as you'll find in the area anyway. sad.png

P.S. there are actually 2 places right next to each other. The one I'm talking about has a pool in back for dogs.

We've had great luck with our dog there after several visits. The vet we've seen was very professional and knew her stuff.

Also, don't have to see the vet to buy something at the store in back. It's relatively well stocked. About as good as you'll find in the area anyway. sad.png

P.S. there are actually 2 places right next to each other. The one I'm talking about has a pool in back for dogs.

Pool for dogs???

post-62323-0-16026600-1432280631_thumb.j

Edited by chickenslegs

Just got back from there. I thought there were 2 places, but seems there are just 2 different names. Same place.

Yes, a pool for dogs for rehab. It's actually quite impressive.

That's the Muang Ake pet hospital. I'm told it's the best in town, but it also has prices to match. I'm taking my little pooch there these days as it's the nearest vet to me since the guy I used on Thepprasit closed down. Only good experiences so far, as long as you don't have to count the Baht too closely.