traveling with ladyboys, places/countries to avoid/be careful

Matej

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Matej,

travelling in Iran or Syria etc; does a travelling, visiting Ladyboy need to remember to not wear a Hijab - just to protect themselves - as that would be a statement to prove one/three is really a born male.

Otherwise, having three , or more smile.png hijab-wearing 100% convincing ladyboys - would attract some very heavy-handed attention from the Khalwat BIBs there, no?

It must be a scary Catch22, you are there either with your 3 wives (if they are very convincing), or you get done for 'close proximity' if a dumb coppa can't tell the difference...

so Matej,

travelling in Iran or Syria etc; does a travelling, visiting Ladyboy need to remember to not wear a Hijab - just to protect themselves - as that would be a statement to prove one/three is really a born male.

Otherwise, having three , or more smile.png hijab-wearing 100% convincing ladyboys - would attract some very heavy-handed attention from the Khalwat BIBs there, no?

It must be a scary Catch22, you are there either with your 3 wives (if they are very convincing), or you get done for 'close proximity' if a dumb coppa can't tell the difference...

I'm neither traveling to Syria nor Iran.

I was asking about Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

We want to visit some tourist sites and go back home to Thailand.

Although thank you for your answer. I appreciate it.

Any of the middle eastern countries will accept you..

I would start off with Iran and see how it goes and then try Syria.

Sent from my c64

Ohh, really? Have you just come back???

Yes just got back... Very open country.

Most of the women there are ladyboys from what I could see.

Sent from my c64

Yes Seems to be the same over here

Yes almost the same.

One bonus is you can have more then 1 ladyboy wife. Which was perfect for me as I travelled with 3 so I didn't have to have the same hotdog every night.

Enjoy your trip op.

I thought freaks who travel to Syria are interested in 9 years old girls.

and, by the way, who eats freaking hot dogs, besides cowards? Real man needs real food so, stick with healthy diet. Banana and 2 kiwi fruits is great way to start a new day.

True real men do eat bananas.. Just looks better if she does it.

I agree, colored hair to brown, but even though, yes, it's still there.

Do you mean other people can't enjoy eating bananas?

Once you become an adult you will learn that looking at others how they eat bananas is boring and weird.

Just give it some time. It will come.

My advice is don't watch and try it yourself, but don't forget check whether coconuts are present, absolutely essential.

No I love a good banana as much as the next man.. just not into being hit in the chin whilst enjoying it.

Not an adult yet.. ..but they should not make eye contact when doing this.

Edited by Lite Beer

so Matej,

The only issue I had when visiting Iran & Syria was going through security with the ladyboys.

Was standing behind the three girls when Nut bent over to help Fork and Poo, I could see everything. I was thinking to myself oh man don't get a boner don't get a boner don't get a boner.... then she got a boner.

so Matej,

The only issue I had when visiting Iran & Syria was going through security with the ladyboys.

Was standing behind the three girls when Nut bent over to help Fork and Poo, I could see everything. I was thinking to myself oh man don't get a boner don't get a boner don't get a boner.... then she got a boner.

Almost like in a fairy tale .

Next time go visit your family in your home country with them.

Just curious...if your ladyboy looks 99 percent like a lady...what is that 1 percent he is lacking?

Personally, I prefer a 100 percent look....in which case, I would just go with a lady.

(Not saying I am against the ladyboy thing...up to you)

Most the time it is the frame of the person. Just bonier, slighter broader shoulder blades then a woman if they are thin. If the girl is over 5ft 11'', you got a problem... lol

For me it has been the attitude. I went with quite a few Thai ladies when I came here and went out with a few educated girls but my partners attitude is a lot more lacked and she does not fire up easy at all. Nothing is too much trouble for her and I get better looked after.

Yes, it maybe easier going with a 100% lady but for the last 6-7 years, I have not had any sooking that seems to always come when dating a woman (of any race, just not Thai)....

Just back from holiday in Thailand and I came so close to shagging a ladyboy.

Looked like a lady, walked like a lady, talked like a lady, kissed like a lady!

It was only when she drove me back to her place and reversed her car into a space first time I thought "hang on....."

You have missed the unique chance to experience real femininity.

@kwak250

No, many of them don't walk anything like a lady: they walk like drag queens with tacky, over-exaggerated mannerisms that, if you actually looked at them... real women never have.

It's one of the ways to easily spot a ladyboy from distance, nevermind all the big hands, adam's apple or other things people often try to look for. If the ladyboy is already so close your decision is based on such things then you are already failing to spot them.

Neither do most of them talk like a lady, they talk like ladyboys with a distinctive ladyboy sound to it: another instant giveaway.

@Matej

Over-exaggerated, fabricated mannerisms are not what most women do, and since femininity is based on characteristics of the female gender it follows that ladyboys can only aspire to their own style of femininity, that of transexuals or whatever the correct moniker is, but most definitely not that of real women.

It was only when she drove me back to her place and reversed her car into a space first time I thought "hang on....."

@kwak250

No, many of them don't walk anything like a lady: they walk like drag queens with tacky, over-exaggerated mannerisms that, if you actually looked at them... real women never have.

It's one of the ways to easily spot a ladyboy from distance, nevermind all the big hands, adam's apple or other things people often try to look for. If the ladyboy is already so close your decision is based on such things then you are already failing to spot them.

Neither do most of them talk like a lady, they talk like ladyboys with a distinctive ladyboy sound to it: another instant giveaway.

@Matej

Over-exaggerated, fabricated mannerisms are not what most women do, and since femininity is based on characteristics of the female gender it follows that ladyboys can only aspire to their own style of femininity, that of transexuals or whatever the correct moniker is, but most definitely not that of real women.

I don't want to argue with you what is real femininity and what is not. You have your opinion I have mine.

I'd like to notice that high pitched voice ladyboys have and many other manners, often disappear after you know them better. They are just trying to be feminine, too much effort sometimes, introducing is typical situation where you can easily spot this behavior.

Do you think we can say what is real femininety and what is fake? Isn't it all relative or there is objective truth?

I don't know, but I tend to think it's all relative.

@kwak250

@Matej

How large a sample is your opinion based on? How many lady boys have you spent enough one on one time with to draw a valid picture?

How large a sample is your opinion based on? How many lady boys have you spent enough one on one time with to draw a valid picture?

I don't have to have a relationship with a ladyboy in order to form an opinion any more than I have to be a victim of crime in order to see it is wrong. Your reasoning makes no sense.

Anyway, I've lived here for nearly 5 years now both near a tourist area and very, very far from tourist areas (or red light areas or anywhere else you might assume I have formed a warped opinion from. As it goes, I ued to have a very good friend who is a ladyboy. We met when we were both still living in Sisaket and we both moved to BKK around the same time and continued to hang out until my phone got stolen and we lost contact (I knew where she was staying previously but not now).

My previous post is a generalization, but that's because it is possible to generalize, since as I said "most" or "many" by definition must have a fabricated and un-female style of femininity.

Ladyboy femininity is ladyboy femininity, not female femininity. That's the "real femininity" that Matej was talking about, even if he didn't qualify it like I have. It's the femininity of the 'third gender' and not of the "fairer sex".

I don't want to argue with you what is real femininity and what is not. You have your opinion I have mine.

I'd like to notice that high pitched voice ladyboys have and many other manners, often disappear after you know them better. They are just trying to be feminine, too much effort sometimes, introducing is typical situation where you can easily spot this behavior.

Do you think we can say what is real femininety and what is fake? Isn't it all relative or there is objective truth?

Differing view do not necessarily equal an argument, unless that's your thing. To me it's an opportunity for discussion and self-improvement.

"I'd like to notice that high pitched voice ladyboys have and many other manners, often disappear after you know them better. They are just trying to be feminine, too much effort sometimes, introducing is typical situation where you can easily spot this behavior."

What you are saying here is completely in line with the observations in my previous post.

"Do you think we can say what is real femininety and what is fake?"

Yes we can say what is real femininity - I already identified it as that based on the female gender (and note the etymology of both words for proof of the matter).

The femininity of the ladyboy is an affectation, a fabrication... to an extent, since to be fair they are real people after all and if they were unable to live as a ladyboy it would not suddenly mean they would be happy to be a man, thus really 'the third gender' is a good way to look at it (imho).

"Isn't it all relative or there is objective truth? I don't know, but I tend to think it's all relative."

Here we definitely disagree though, since I cannot subscribe to such thinking. Silicon breast can in no way be considered real, but they can be considered different. Please understand I am not saying you like fake breasts, I realize you choose your partners based on various aspects of the package, for want of a nicer way of putting it.

Still, 'objective truth' and "it's all relative" is where we must diverge because I believe these are empty words like saying "Everyone is beautiful."

Really, my input is merely to correct (if I may say that) your statement to another poster that they "missed an opportunity to experience real femininity" (paraphrase). Your real femininity that I do not deny is real for you just happens to not be femininity in the true sense of the word, stemming from the female gender, but is an alternative version.

I'm just pointing that out in a long-winded fashion... wai.gif

I don't have to have a relationship with a ladyboy in order to form an opinion any more than I have to be a victim of crime in order to see it is wrong. Your reasoning makes no sense.

Anyway, I've lived here for nearly 5 years now both near a tourist area and very, very far from tourist areas (or red light areas or anywhere else you might assume I have formed a warped opinion from. As it goes, I ued to have a very good friend who is a ladyboy. We met when we were both still living in Sisaket and we both moved to BKK around the same time and continued to hang out until my phone got stolen and we lost contact (I knew where she was staying previously but not now).

My previous post is a generalization, but that's because it is possible to generalize, since as I said "most" or "many" by definition must have a fabricated and un-female style of femininity.

Ladyboy femininity is ladyboy femininity, not female femininity. That's the "real femininity" that Matej was talking about, even if he didn't qualify it like I have. It's the femininity of the 'third gender' and not of the "fairer sex".

You wrote, "My previous post is a generalization, but that's because it is possible to generalize, since as I said "most" or "many" by definition must have a fabricated and un-female style of femininity."

You have known one lady boy? A generalization is not correct if you say most or many.

​Knowing one lady boy does not give you the credentials to know anything about the the genre of lady boy.

What you have is an opinion based on one person and your opinion is wrong.

In the future you might want to say, "my opinion based on my experience with one lady boy whom I briefly knew and did not know intimately is .........."

Differing view do not necessarily equal an argument, unless that's your thing. To me it's an opportunity for discussion and self-improvement.

"I'd like to notice that high pitched voice ladyboys have and many other manners, often disappear after you know them better. They are just trying to be feminine, too much effort sometimes, introducing is typical situation where you can easily spot this behavior."

What you are saying here is completely in line with the observations in my previous post.

"Do you think we can say what is real femininety and what is fake?"

Yes we can say what is real femininity - I already identified it as that based on the female gender (and note the etymology of both words for proof of the matter).

The femininity of the ladyboy is an affectation, a fabrication... to an extent, since to be fair they are real people after all and if they were unable to live as a ladyboy it would not suddenly mean they would be happy to be a man, thus really 'the third gender' is a good way to look at it (imho).

"Isn't it all relative or there is objective truth? I don't know, but I tend to think it's all relative."

Here we definitely disagree though, since I cannot subscribe to such thinking. Silicon breast can in no way be considered real, but they can be considered different. Please understand I am not saying you like fake breasts, I realize you choose your partners based on various aspects of the package, for want of a nicer way of putting it.

Still, 'objective truth' and "it's all relative" is where we must diverge because I believe these are empty words like saying "Everyone is beautiful."

Really, my input is merely to correct (if I may say that) your statement to another poster that they "missed an opportunity to experience real femininity" (paraphrase). Your real femininity that I do not deny is real for you just happens to not be femininity in the true sense of the word, stemming from the female gender, but is an alternative version.

I'm just pointing that out in a long-winded fashion... wai.gif

Thats one possible approach, lets call it genetic definition of, according you, real femininity.

You are basically saying that femininity is what genetic females do, including butch lesbians, female MMA fighters

With all the respect, but I think its total nonsense.

Theres also another approach, phenotype definition, that means we enumerate features, qualities which we consider feminine and then we proclaim that arbitrary subset of these features is femininity. So theres no real or fake femininity, theres just femininity.

The problem here is, how we define feminine feature, what is it. I think theres no definition. Feminine is what is feminine, circular reasoning. Ask a hundred people and you will get phenotype definition of femininity.

This is my view. Thats why I was talking about relativeness.

At the end I have to say.

If consider themselves women, we should all respect that, we dont have to agree, but we should respect it.

They are not hurting anyone.

You wrote, "My previous post is a generalization, but that's because it is possible to generalize, since as I said "most" or "many" by definition must have a fabricated and un-female style of femininity."

You have known one lady boy? A generalization is not correct if you say most or many.

​Knowing one lady boy does not give you the credentials to know anything about the the genre of lady boy.

What you have is an opinion based on one person and your opinion is wrong.

In the future you might want to say, "my opinion based on my experience with one lady boy whom I briefly knew and did not know intimately is .........."

No I did not say I have known only one ladyboy. I said your reasoning makes no sense to me, but despite that I entertained your assertion that I must qualify by some kind of experience before making generalizations so I gave an example using someone who was a genuine friend, though now I realize it was a mistake because by humouring your reasoning I've opened myself up to a never ending cycle of lacking qualification, not that there was much left in the discussion anyway. So as to the rest of your comment: "What you have is an opinion based on one person and your opinion is wrong", that's just you going off on your own thing, I'm afraid.

But just before we leave off, can you please tell the peanut gallery exactly what are the credentials for speaking about ladyboys? It would be especially helpful if you can explain why we should not be speaking about people (anyone, even jetski operators or London bus drivers) who we "did not know intimately...."

I went to visit my Thai girlfriends parents out in the provinces. They are so sexist, there were no pictures of her growing up, just her brother who I never met she said its just Thai culture

Its probably scared her somewhere. I guess she doesn't want kids either.

Thats one possible approach, lets call it genetic definition of, according you, real femininity.

You are basically saying that femininity is what genetic females do, including butch lesbians, female MMA fighters

Theres also another approach, phenotype definition, that means we enumerate features, qualities which we consider feminine and then we proclaim that arbitrary subset of these features is femininity. So theres no real or fake femininity, theres just femininity.

The problem here is, how we define feminine feature, what is it. I think theres no definition. Feminine is what is feminine, circular reasoning. Ask a hundred people and you will get phenotype definition of femininity.

If consider themselves women, we should all respect that, we dont have to agree, but we should respect it.

Oh man, why are you guys putting words into my mouth?

"You are basically saying that femininity is what genetic females do, including butch lesbians, female MMA fighters"

Huh?!

OK let's roll with it. These are social constructs, same as your ladyboys. They are fashioned out of basic instincts that developed over many generations in both the male and female brains in order to procreate. Butch lesbians, female MMA fighters and ladyboys are all just variations on the theme of procreation, with genders interchanging in terms of their sexual orientation and other behaviours simply because, in my opinion, there is no gay or straight (social constructs again!), there's a spectrum but.. most people tend to be towards either end, having a preference for the opposite sex in order to pass on their genes (but also influenced by society, and usually related to hierarchy that is just more extension of procreation behaviour); it's something similar to the idea that 'we're all bisexual really', though I'm not sure that's the right way of putting it.

"Theres also another approach, phenotype definition, that means we enumerate features, qualities which we consider feminine and then we proclaim that arbitrary subset of these features is femininity. So theres no real or fake femininity, theres just femininity."

Femininity is defined by females since we crawled out of the sea. They are feminine qualities. Do you understand the etymology? The qualities of femininity are not at all arbitrary, they are a means to procreate. That some people born in male bodies relate to themselves as females or no matter what their psychology it does not change the fact.

"The problem here is, how we define feminine feature, what is it."

See above.

"I think theres no definition."

How interesting since you seem to be in denial of what defines the female gender.

"Feminine is what is feminine, circular reasoning."

Yes, we can all agree ladyboys are feminine, as are effete mother's boys, some kid at school who was great at football, some Asian men, sounds, colours, animals... the cat is the girl, right?

"Ask a hundred people and you will get phenotype definition of femininity."

Gosh.

"If consider themselves women, we should all respect that, we dont have to agree, but we should respect it.

They are not hurting anyone."

I wholeheartedly agree with you, sir.

Been in Dubai loads. Never with a ladyboy but I can assure you that you dont have to produce a maraige cert to book a hotel room together. There is a law in UAE about sleeping out of wedlock but that is never enforced for tourists. Most of the hotels have hookers in the bars (alcohol & Islam) so I dont think your choice of partner will cause any issues. Most of the folks you will meet will be Indians and Filpinos anyway. They outnumber the locals by a good margin.

Hello. I decided to start this thread, so we can share our own experience, issues and concerns associated with traveling with ladyboys.

We'd like to visit UAE namely Dubai and Abu Dhabi, but few guys told me I should definitely avoid all muslim countries while traveling with ladyboy.

What's your opinion about that?

We've been together in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, no problems there at all. Entrance to country, public transportation, restaurants, tourists sites, even talking with local people, shopping ... all were fine. Some people were staring at us, but I think that's just normal.

One awkward situation in china town, when I didn't want to buy a lipstick from a street vendor, as we passed the guy on the way back, he started yelling, 'Hey, you, you with ladyboy, 90% discount for you, hey ...'

The worst experience I had it's from BKK, McDonald's with drunken Russian men, after scuffle we had to leave.

Malaysia and Indonesia are the biggest Muslim countries, you didn't have any problems there. You can have problems anywhere, have seen gays being beaten in Canada and US. You definitely have serious problems in Israel particularly in areas populated by extremist fundamentalists Jews. Edited by Petchou

Oh man, why are you guys putting words into my mouth?

"You are basically saying that femininity is what genetic females do, including butch lesbians, female MMA fighters"

Huh?!

OK let's roll with it. These are social constructs, same as your ladyboys. They are fashioned out of basic instincts that developed over many generations in both the male and female brains in order to procreate. Butch lesbians, female MMA fighters and ladyboys are all just variations on the theme of procreation, with genders interchanging in terms of their sexual orientation and other behaviours simply because, in my opinion, there is no gay or straight (social constructs again!), there's a spectrum but.. most people tend to be towards either end, having a preference for the opposite sex in order to pass on their genes (but also influenced by society, and usually related to hierarchy that is just more extension of procreation behaviour); it's something similar to the idea that 'we're all bisexual really', though I'm not sure that's the right way of putting it.

"Theres also another approach, phenotype definition, that means we enumerate features, qualities which we consider feminine and then we proclaim that arbitrary subset of these features is femininity. So theres no real or fake femininity, theres just femininity."

Femininity is defined by females since we crawled out of the sea. They are feminine qualities. Do you understand the etymology? The qualities of femininity are not at all arbitrary, they are a means to procreate. That some people born in male bodies relate to themselves as females or no matter what their psychology it does not change the fact.

"The problem here is, how we define feminine feature, what is it."

See above.

"I think theres no definition."

How interesting since you seem to be in denial of what defines the female gender.

"Feminine is what is feminine, circular reasoning."

Yes, we can all agree ladyboys are feminine, as are effete mother's boys, some kid at school who was great at football, some Asian men, sounds, colours, animals... the cat is the girl, right?

"Ask a hundred people and you will get phenotype definition of femininity."

Gosh.

"If consider themselves women, we should all respect that, we dont have to agree, but we should respect it.

They are not hurting anyone."

I wholeheartedly agree with you, sir.

Femininity is defined by females since we crawled out of the sea.

What do you mean by defined?

Defined by their actions?

Defined by what they say is femininity or some other mystics?

Butch lesbians and female MMA fighters are genetic females too, therefore according your theory they also define femininity.

I'm asking how? What is feminine about them?

You didn't define anything, only wrote statement that actually use circular reasoning(same as mine with feminine)

Femininity is defined by females. This is definition? It means nothing!

...with genders interchanging in terms of their sexual orientation and other behaviours simply because, in my opinion, there is no gay or straight (social constructs again!)

These statements have absolutely no support in psychology and sexuology.

Do you understand the etymology? The qualities of femininity are not at all arbitrary, they are a means to procreate.

No, I don't understand. That's why we have this discussion.

I didn't say they are ALL arbitrary.

What about postmenopausal women, women with health issues, some types of surgeries ... they don't define femininity?

You got this from where.

We are talking about femininity. What it is.

I express my opinion about that, using feminine features. I also said what I imagine under term feminine feature, and where it comes from

Read it again please.

Being genetic female doesn't automatically imply femininity!

Being female/woman/male/man means more than ability to procreate. We are not animals.

Edited by Matej

found some interesting hits on Google, about pheromones

I'd always thought the stuff was only about men attracting women. wai2.gif

There's now Pheromone for women to attract men giggle.gif woo hoo!!

So logically, with enough time to spare - an ideal test is to try each of the Pheromones for respective M or F intention, but instead, try each out upon T subjects...

... and see which is the successful test??

found some interesting hits on Google, about pheromones

I'd always thought the stuff was only about men attracting women. wai2.gif

There's now Pheromone for women to attract men giggle.gif woo hoo!!

So logically, with enough time to spare - an ideal test is to try each of the Pheromones for respective M or F intention, but instead, try each out upon T subjects...

... and see which is the successful test??

If I want to attract T subjects you don't need any pheromones.

Just regularly lift some heavy iron, grow dense beard and let them know you are interested.

It works with enormous success rate.

Edited by Matej

Femininity is defined by females since we crawled out of the sea.

What do you mean by defined?

Defined by their actions?

Defined by what they say is femininity or some other mystics?

Butch lesbians and female MMA fighters are genetic females too, therefore according your theory they also define femininity.

I'm asking how? What is feminine about them?

You didn't define anything, only wrote statement that actually use circular reasoning(same as mine with feminine)

Femininity is defined by females. This is definition? It means nothing!

...with genders interchanging in terms of their sexual orientation and other behaviours simply because, in my opinion, there is no gay or straight (social constructs again!)

These statements have absolutely no support in psychology and sexuology.

Do you understand the etymology? The qualities of femininity are not at all arbitrary, they are a means to procreate.

No, I don't understand. That's why we have this discussion.

I didn't say they are ALL arbitrary.

What about postmenopausal women, women with health issues, some types of surgeries ... they don't define femininity?

You got this from where.

We are talking about femininity. What it is.

I express my opinion about that, using feminine features. I also said what I imagine under term feminine feature, and where it comes from

Read it again please.

Being genetic female doesn't automatically imply femininity!

Being female/woman/male/man means more than ability to procreate. We are not animals.

" ...with genders interchanging in terms of their sexual orientation and other behaviours simply because, in my opinion, there is no gay or straight (social constructs again!)

These statements have absolutely no support in psychology and sexuology."

Matej, please note I said "in my opinion" and not according to "psychology and sexuology."

"You didn't define anything, only wrote statement that actually use circular reasoning(same as mine with feminine)

Femininity is defined by females. This is definition? It means nothing!"

Females are the source of femininity is what I'm trying to say.

"Butch lesbians and female MMA fighters are genetic females too, therefore according your theory they also define femininity."

They're just the other side of the coin, the female taking on social affectations of the male gender, and since they are (as are we all) individuals, their social affectations and influences along with their sexuality and perception of themselves will all lay across the full range of the spectrum between the genders.

Matej, I'm going to leave it at, if you don't mind.

Edited by Squeegee