islands on the edge between Surat and Nakhon

h90

When you are at the most north east point of Nakhon Si Thammerat, close to Surat Thani already, and look into the direction of Koh Samui you see a couple of small islands. I don't know the name and Google Earth doesn't tell as well.

There are fisherboats who would go there (if there is no Thunderstorm like today).

Anyone been there. Would be nice if snorkeling or SCUBA would be possible there.

Drive down to Tong-Krut, there are tour companies, they will arrange for a day tour and apicnic lunch to most ant of the Islands in area.

Cheap, you go by Lont-Tail Boat, local fishermen are guides.

Pick up your trash, don't throw cigeret buts into the water.

leave it in better shape than when you arrived.

Most are very beautiful, hopefully they will remain that way.

Drive down to Tong-Krut, there are tour companies, they will arrange for a day tour and apicnic lunch to most ant of the Islands in area.

Cheap, you go by Lont-Tail Boat, local fishermen are guides.

Pick up your trash, don't throw cigeret buts into the water.

leave it in better shape than when you arrived.

Most are very beautiful, hopefully they will remain that way.

For me you don't need to worry about trash and ciggi buts, I am more the type who collect some trash.....

Tong-Krut? Isn't that on Koh Samui? I am on the mainland, staying in Khanom. I am dreaming of taking my dive gear and get out with some fisherman, have a good dive and go back. Or at least go snorkeling.

If you are in Khanom get a long-tail from Tong Ching Beach 1200-1500 baht. Will drop you off and pick you up whenever... We enjoy camping on the islands. Be aware - some islands are more user-friendly than others! A Thai friend or excellent spoken southern Thai recommended.

If you are in Khanom get a long-tail from Tong Ching Beach 1200-1500 baht. Will drop you off and pick you up whenever... We enjoy camping on the islands. Be aware - some islands are more user-friendly than others! A Thai friend or excellent spoken southern Thai recommended.

Tong Ching, is that the beach with the direct view to the islands (google doesn't know it).

Yes my wife is from Nakhon Si Thammerat (the city), while she doesn't see any point of visiting the beach she can speak southern Thai.....Only a bit difficult to get her to help on such a "stupid" idea like be on the beach or visit empty islands without shopping laugh.png.