Location of Survivor show being filmed in Cambodia

watgate

As a true afficionado of the Survivor show on American TV, episode 30 of the 15th year on TV was just finished. They have just selected the next participants for the next show to be shown in the fall. They announced on the finale of the just finished show that the next location would be filmed in Cambodia. They said it would be very hot and rainy so I take it that they should start filming very soon in Cambodia. I was wondering if anyone knew the exact location of where the filming for the 39 days of the show will be, and if not, any possible locations where you think it could be planned for. They generally like to pick locations near the ocean but I am not very familiar with Cambodia, other then visiting Angkor Wat. I am just curious and thought there might be some knowledgeable posters who might know the exact location or give an educated guess as to where the show would be shot.

It is being filmed on Koh Rong located here: 10.734549, 103.226593 Just copy and paste these coordinates into Google Maps and it will show you exactly where.

Apparently many of the staff (and players) are having a hard time coping with all the bugs and bites, not going well so far.

Archived